NFT.Storage is building a public commons of NFT data - crucial infrastructure built on IPFS and Filecoin to provide a resilient substrate for all NFTs. By byte, NFTs are the worlds most valuable data asset - and NFT.Storage leverages IPFS and Filecoin to offer resiliency to them all. NFT.Storage is completely open source and aims to enable builders, hackers and entrepreneurs to build products and tools relying on this common data layer.
As NFT.Storage evolves into a DAO, we need someone who can structure and orchestra as its inaugural tech lead to ensure that the DAO lives up to it’s mission of creating resilient, accessible NFT infrastructure for all.
As a Technical Lead, you will…
- Develop the core tooling and frameworks to enable decentralized applications
- Have a full spectrum on some of the implications of building Web3 products
- Own the delivery and adoption pipeline of existing and new products.
- Architect one of the first data daos on the Filecoin network
- Be an integral part of our OS community
You may be a fit for this role if you...
- Have more than 5-7 years of experience with building in production systems and services with JS frameworks, Golang or Rust
- Have a solid understanding of systems design, and are able to flesh out products end to end
- Have a solid grasp of different API frameworks and databases
- Have an interest or understanding of Web3 and decentralization
Bonus points if you…
- Have prior experience with blockchain,
- Are a Solidity (and/or Rust) wizard
- Have used Web3 tooling like Web3.js, Ether.js, IPFS, Hardhat or Infura
- Are an Open Source contributor at heart
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMTguMjA3LjE2MC45NwM
This job is closed
Compensation: $72k - $84k *
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: