- JOB TYPE: Freelance Position (no agencies/C2C - see notes below)
LOCATION: Remote - Europe (Time Zone: GMT/WET | Partial overlap)
- SALARY: $42,000 – $65,000/yr
- ESTIMATED DURATION: 35 hrs/wk
- You have a completed HBO or WO education, preferably in a technical direction;
- You are a smart cookie;
- You also have sufficient design skills and you dare to ask questions and collect requirements;
- You have a healthy ambition, are eager to learn, but above all you feel responsible to do good work;
- You enjoy your work and want to make beautiful software together with your team!
- Your communicative and written skills in English are good;
- Have experience with Integration Architecture concepts, such as API-Led, SOAP, Batch Integration, RESTful JSON Services;
- Have experience with integration patterns like one way sync, bi-directional sync, data aggregation, API Gateway pattern, API Management.
Nice to have
- Have experience with MuleSoft development such as Mule ESB and Mule API Management;
- Have experience with other platforms like Apigee, Azure APIM, AWS API gateway, Kong;
- Have experience with iPaaS providers such as Tibco, Outsystems.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human RMy4yMzguOTAuOTUM