This isn’t a “grab us a latte” internship -- you’ll have the opportunity to partner with our Global Payroll and Stock administration team and accounting team and learn the life cycle and internal/external partnerships of stock administration, payroll and compensation which supports a company's greatest asset, its people!
What you will do:
You will be expected to act as an assisting administrator to key internal systems and document global processes that will be used within finance and furthermore shared across the organization and internal business partners.
- Global Stock Administration - Stock administration account setups and awards acceptance.
- Ensure all accounts are setup and awards are accepted within Carta.
- Streamline and reconcile monthly reporting.
- Global Payroll – Running reports in ADP/BM every month to compare the salaries/Dept/Class for all countries for any changes and assisting with payroll preparation in all countries.
- After payroll is completed – updating YTD Figures spreadsheet for all the countries, running reports and tweaking as necessary for accounting every month in ADP.
- Assisting with Employees inquiries – Sending instructions to New Hires for Employee Self Service portal, assisting if they have trouble logging in, resetting passwords, sending payslips to the employees if needed, answering basic questions if they have on their payslips and directing to ADP Mylife advisors.
What you will bring:
- Finance/HR/Accounting/Economics background
- Current upperclassmen student attending college or university
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills, with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
Who you are:
A collaborative contributor looking for a unique opportunity to be exposed to and learn the key areas of Global Payroll & Stock & Accounting. You'll work with key information systems that house extremely sensitive and important data for the success and experience of our employees. Key metrics are driven by accuracy, reporting and cleanliness of data that can be reviewed and analyzed easily for value add purposes. Success looks like being able to clean up the information systems and ensure reporting is accurate and easily understood by all key stakeholders within the Finance department.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjEyLjk2Ljg2M
This job is closed
Location: CA Palo Alto, California, United States
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: