As Intelligent Process Automation (IPA) Developer, you will be responsible for the conceptualisation and development of virtual workforce using RPA and Cognitive Automation. Depending on the use case you will use just one or multiple Technologies, in any case you are going to take a key role in scaling Bitpanda. As part of the Operational Excellence team, you have the opportunity to develop solutions for all areas within Bitpanda and will also have access to our own tech and design resources.
What you’ll do
- Conceptualize, develop, and deploy virtual workforce using UiPath.
- Design automation workflows and collaborate with Operational Excellence Specialists to optimize internal processes.
- Provide post-implementation support, maintenance and solution optimization.
- Prepare solution documentation and ensure a smooth handover to the operations team post-Hypercare.
- Collaborate closely with business analysts, UX designers, API developers, and testers to enhance user experience and system integration.
Who you are
- Minimum of one year experience in RPA development preferably non-UI automations.
- Expertise in conceptualizing processes and transforming them into software applications or automations.
- Capable of working in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines, and a strong passion for Bitpanda's mission to shape the financial and crypto industry.
- Preferably experienced in Cloud environments and familiar with Agile frameworks like SCRUM.
- An interest in leveraging AI/ML for workflow automation.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzcuMzEuMTkxM
Press send to write a cover letter for this job post. Sign up and fill-up your bio to make it more personal