Blockchain.com is the world's leading software platform for digital assets. Offering the largest production blockchain platform in the world, we share the passion to code, create, and ultimately build an open, accessible and fair financial future, one piece of software at a time.
We are looking for an outstanding compliance professional to join our fast-growing team as a KYC Analyst for EU and ROW (rest of the world, except US). In this role, you will work closely across the compliance team and other functions in the company to provide support on compliance and regulatory matters focusing on financial crimes compliance. We are looking for a highly motivated, adaptable and collaborative person who can handle ambiguity and enjoys building. If you have experience in a fast-paced environment and are looking for an opportunity to be a member of an innovative compliance team in the crypto currency space, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
The KYC Analysts supports the Compliance program for Blockchain’s EU and ROW operations, which focuses on financial crime compliance (e.g., KYC, customer identification/verification, simplified/enhanced due diligence, fraud management, alert and escalation management) and also includes other compliance requirements (e.g., regulators’ requests, governance).
- Performing customer onboarding/ODD/EDD to meet AML requirements;
- Carry out politically exposed person assessments and adverse media checks;
- Collection of customers documentation and review, verification of information;
- Analyzing and assessing AML-related risks;
- Research, analysis and investigation of customer profiles and cases; evaluation of information;
- Timely and accurately delivery of KYC analysis;
- Proactive and independent work;
- Input to process improvements;
- Initiative and additional responsibilities related to the processes;
- Assist the Senior KYC analyst and the teams with the matters related to the process.
- 1-2 years of experience in performing duties related to KYC/ AML;
- Interest in AML/CTF legislation and various business regulations;
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Banking/Politics/Law/Economics;
- Fluent in English with outstanding verbal, written and listening skills;
- Very good communication skills in oral and writing;
- Analytical thinking, attentiveness to details;
- Ability to work in a tight deadlines’ environment with high quality output;
- Ability to multitask and navigate through multiple systems;
- Responsibility and positive attitude;
- High integrity, willingness to learn continuously and improve process knowledge.
COMPENSATION & PERKS
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Health insurance policy from day 1
- Unlimited books policy; order the technical resources you need or simply pick something up from our company library
- Apple equipment
- Full-time salary based on experience and meaningful equity in an industry-leading company
- This job is located in Lithuania, Vilnius
- A hybrid workplace model with at least 3 days per week spent with the team in the office
- Depending on skill set and experience, the salary for this role starts at 32 000 EUR (gross) per year
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by one or more of the following subsidiaries of Blockchain Luxembourg S.A (each, a “Controller”):
- Blockchain Access UK Ltd.
- Blockchain (GB) Limited
- Blockchain (US), Inc.
- Blockchain (LT), UAB
You may contact our Data Protection Officer by email at [email protected]. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Controller’s recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Controller to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Controller’s behalf. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, your personal data will be transferred to the United States once you submit it through this site. Because the European Union Commission has determined that United States data privacy laws do not ensure an adequate level of protection for personal data collected from EU data subjects, the transfer will be subject to appropriate additional safeguards under the standard contractual clauses.
Your personal data will be retained by Controller as long as Controller determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have the right to data portability. In addition, you may lodge a complaint with an EU supervisory authority.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjAwLjc3LjkyM
|Job Position and Company