- Assist with overall administrative tasks for the legal team.
- Improve the legal team’s efficiency and productivity, communication, vendor management, technology, change management and data analysis.
- Manage the signatures process: from initiating the request, following up with signatories, to filing of the fully executed documents.
- Maintain and update legal documents in a systematic manner.
- Spend management, assist with legal billing matters.
- Assist with matter management when required.
- Work as the point of contract between finance and legal on billings and budgeting matters.
- Maintain legal alias email, assist the team to re-assign the requests coming in to the respective team and help follow up with the process when needed.
- Assist with the legal team's new hire onboarding process.
- Assist with any ad hoc tasks assigned.
- At least 2-4 years of working experience in Legal Operation/Administrative Assistant work.
- A degree or formal education in economics, finance, law, management.
- Experience in a fast-paced technology environment.
- Advanced English Level.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzcuMzEuMTkxM
South East Asia
Web3 Legal Expert Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 Legal Expert is $159k per year, with a minimum base salary of $122k and a maximum of $367k.
Check more information about Web3 Legal Expert Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|
|Sioux Falls, SD, United States|| ||Apply|
|United Kingdom|| ||Apply|
|United States|| ||Apply|
Press send to write a cover letter for this job post. Sign up and fill-up your bio to make it more personal