Listings/Research Manager - Gulf Binance
Operations, Strategy & Project Management – Operations /
Apply for this job
Binance is the leading global blockchain ecosystem and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider whose suite of financial products includes the world’s largest digital-asset exchange.
Our mission is to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
If you’re looking for a fast-paced, mission-driven organization where opportunities to learn and excel are endless, then Binance is the place for you.
Gulf Binance is seeking an experienced Listings/Research Manager who will be responsible for researching tokens available on our platform as well as those not yet featured. The successful candidate will provide insightful analysis and contribute to the decision-making process regarding potential listings. They will also produce and publish relevant content for our users.
- Conduct comprehensive research on all tokens featured on our platform to assess their utility, performance, security, and potential.
- Produce and publish informative content about these tokens for the benefit of our user base.
- Research and analyze tokens for potential local listings.
- Analyze market trends to identify cutting-edge tokens and blockchain projects.
- Collaborate with internal teams to provide recommendations and risk assessments for potential listings.
- Develop relationships with blockchain and cryptocurrency communities to enhance information gathering and analysis.
- Continuously update knowledge base about the evolving cryptocurrency space.
- Monitor news and developments on tokens on Binance TH platform and assess their qualification to remain listed on the exhange.
- Ensure all listing processes (identification, research, proposal, decision, implementation) are done according to local rules an regulation.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, business, economics, technology or a related field. Advanced degree or certification (MBA, CFA) would be an advantage.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in research roles, preferably in a finance or technology-related field.
- Proven knowledge of blockchain technology, cryptocurrencies, and tokenomics.
- Ability to interpret complex data and present findings in accessible, user-friendly reports.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to create engaging content for various platforms.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills with a keen attention to detail.
- Proficiency in using research databases, applications, and platforms.
- Flexible to adapt to a fast-paced, evolving digital currency industry.
- Fluency in both Thai and English is mandatory.
Please note that the job description might evolve as per the changing needs of the company.
Working at Binance
• Be a part of the world’s leading blockchain ecosystem that continues to grow and offers excellent career development opportunities
• Work alongside diverse, world-class talent in an environment where learning and growth opportunities are endless
• Tackle fast-paced, challenging and unique projects
• Work in a truly global organization, with international teams and a flat organizational structure
• Competitive salary and benefits
• Balance life and work with flexible working hours and casual work attire
Learn more about how Binancians embody the organization’s core values, creating a unified culture that enables collaboration, excellence, and growth.
Apply today to be a part of the Web3 revolution!
Binance is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We believe that having a diverse workforce is fundamental to our success.
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.
Apply for this job
Cover Letter / AI Interview⬇