Your main responsibilities will be :
- Maintain control and ensure regulations to all import/export daily operation and monitor work according to corporate and local policies and evaluate all new customs requirements.
- Follow up /maintain the record and communications with all our freight forwarders, logistics carriers and provide optimal level of customer services and resolve all shipment issues.
- Keep the daily track of all exported and imported shipments and update the related inventory tables and report accordingly.
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency internally and externally.
- Solid knowledge in logistics, shipping and transport procedures rules and regulations (3pl,WMS, Incoterms,etc)
- Communicate with our external suppliers, retailers, customers etc. to achieve profitable deals and mutual satisfaction.
- Generate shipping and logistics documents (AWB, packing lists, invoice..etc) as required and maintain the record accordingly.
- Keep logs and records of warehouse stock, executed orders etc.
- Creation and modification of internal process documentations (Confluence).
- Identify issues, collect data, and build reports accordingly.
- Other tasks assigned by the direct manager.
What we're looking for in terms of profile :
- You have at least a diploma in Logistic and/or Supply Chain.
- 2-3 years of experience in logistics and supply chain.
- Experience in ERP and 3PL is an added advantage.
- You have the capacity to clearly communicate with all the relevant stakeholders in oral and written form.
- You have solid relationship skills and have been able to work in an optimal manner with internal and external stakeholders.
- You are credible, rigorous and meticulous in your work. Person of integrity, you are willing to invest yourself in this role.
- You master the Office package.
- Fluent level of English is required both written and spoken.
What's in it for you :
- Equity: Employees are the foundation of our success, and we award stock options so you can share in that success as we grow.
- Flexibility: A hybrid work policy.
- Social: Annual company outing for Ledgerdary Days, plus frequent social events, snacks and drinks
- Medical: Comprehensive health insurance policy offering extensive medical, dental and vision care coverage.
- Well-being: Personal development, coaching & fitness with our dedicated partners.
- Vacation: Five weeks of paid leave per year, in addition to national holidays.
- High tech: Access to high performance office equipment and gadgets, including Apple products.
- Transport: Ledger reimburses part of your preferred means of transportation.
This job is closed
Compensation: $98k - $114k *
Location: Vierzon, France
This job is closed
Benefits: Medical Insurance
Receive similar jobs: