Manager, Internal Controls
- Provide subject matter expertise for management in the implementation and/or improvements of their controls over financial reporting providing guidance on the proper detective, preventive and corrective controls needed to promote effective and efficiency operations
- Design and implement a comprehensive SOX program to identify key controls over financial reporting
- Coordinate and oversee the SOX activities related to internal controls documentation, testing, monitoring and segregation of duties for the overall cycles
- Approach process and controls work in a way that sets the foundation for SOX readiness
- Conduct regular internal testing controls and review to ensure the compliance to the SOX standards
- Perform analytical review of business processes and controls to identify the potential risk, control deficiencies or new initiatives for continuous improvements
- Coordinate and potentially lead the work relating to remediation of audit deficiencies Identify and conduct specific training and development needs to fill compliance gaps related to the internal controls
- Stay current to changes in regulatory guidance, industry standard methodologies, and areas of focus/hot topics
- Minimum degree qualified in related discipline/s and an appropriate certification in accounting and/or auditing is required, including a CPA, CIA, CISA and/or PMP (any)
- 5+ years of experience preferably in Fintech and/or Big 4 or other consulting firms Strong understanding of internal audit standards, SOX, ITGC, PCAOB auditing standards, and COSO.
- Experience assessing business risk and evaluating the adequacy and effectiveness of internal control systems
- Proven track record of driving improvement in the internal audit function and creating stronger business partnering relationships, rather than simply enforcing guidelines.
- Ability to both roll-up sleeves and get into details along with ability to succinctly present results to management.
- Detail oriented, analytical, with an ability to multitask in a high growth environment
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to changing conditions/ambuguity and different culture
- Passionate and knowledge of the crypto industry is a plus
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjEyLjk2Ljg2M
This job is closed
Location: Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: