Member of Accounting, General Ledger
As a Member of Accounting, General Ledger, you will:
- Assist in month-end, quarter-end, and year-end close activities for multiple legal entities and all digital asset accounts, including from reconciliation through assessment of impairment.
- Record journal entries, prepare balance sheet reconciliations, and prepare monthly and quarterly equity and payroll expense workpapers for the Company’s payroll and equity-related accounts.
- Maintain integrity of balance sheet accounts through preparation and review of reconciliations, verifying account activity and balances for accuracy and reasonableness.
- Assist in developing and implementing accounting processes for crypto derivatives and loan products.
- Ensure adherence to accounting policies and procedures.
- Assist in external audit processes to ensure accuracy and timeliness of financial data.
- Assist in accounting for Internal Capitalized Software.
- Maintain documentation for accounting team including but not limited to close checklists, tax compliance calendar, quarterly reporting deliverables.
- Support implementation and design of new financial and accounting software and integration tools.
- Perform special, ad-hoc projects in Accounting/Finance, as requested.
You may be a fit for this role, if you have:
- Experience in a combination of audit/financial accounting/technical accounting (at a high-growth, pre-IPO startup).
- Prior working knowledge of equity accounting (SBC, financial statement disclosures, etc.).
- Familiarity of standard payroll reports as well as previous payroll experience.
- Familiarity with NetSuite, Blackline, and Carta.
- Familiarity with GAAP accounting standards such as: ASC 260, ASC 718, ASC 805, as well as different types of equity awards and equity programs.
- A track record of driving strong financial performance and accountability.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and an ability to drive cross functional projects.
- A combination of the following: creative, ambitious, detail-oriented, hardworking, trustworthy, eager to learn, action-oriented, and tenacious
- Excellent organization skills and the ability to manage multiple high volume workloads in a fast-paced environment
Although not a requirement, bonus points if you have:
- CPA, strongly preferred.
- Kept up to date with the proliferation of blockchain and crypto innovations.
- Experience implementing an ERP system such as Netsuite, SAP, or Oracle.
- Been emotionally moved by the soundtrack to Hamilton, which chronicles the founding of a new financial system :).
Compensation at Anchorage Digital:
- Compensation at Anchorage Digital is market-driven and data-informed. All full-time employees receive a market-leading salary, meaningful equity, and a generous perks and benefits package.
- Compensation Range: €36,000- €41,000/yr - this salary range may be inclusive of multiple regional locations and job grades. This compensation range will be narrowed during the interview process based on skills, abilities, and experience required. ****We partner with third party firms annually to verify equity, cash, benefits, and perks benchmarks.
- Benefits: Anchorage Digital is proud to provide market-leading benefits and perks to our employees. We are only 1% of companies who offer 100% health, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents. This means no monthly out-of-pocket premiums for you or your family. We offer a wide range of benefits to our employees globally.
- You can learn more about our culture and perks and benefits here.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMTguMjA2LjEyLjE1NwM