We are looking for Member Success (MS) Coordinator for Jeff Sekinger's team at 0Percent. This position is a key player and Swiss army knife of the department. This individual needs to be an effective communicator with a unique ability to establish strategic long-lasting relationships with 0Percent’s members and support their long-term growth and financial independence journey. To be successful in the role, sales will need to come naturally to you as well as you will need experience in the Crypto, foreign exchange, and financial space This role directly supports the Member Success Manager with moving the needle of the department KPIs and increasing the LTV (lifetime value) of our clients. Annual income posted includes commission compensation projections included. Annual salary range not including commission is $50,000 - $58,000.
About Your Company
We are 0 Percent founded and run by Jeff Sekinger! Our company operates in the financial industry, educating and consulting clients on Cryptocurrency, Foreign exchange, Real-estate and creative financing for small businesses. Our mission is to transform our client's lives through financial literacy and ultimately empower them to achieve financial independence. We want to see every team member reach their personal, professional, and financial goals through the work we do together. Our core values are the backbone of our business and guide our hiring process. We are Transparent, Disciplined, Results Driven, Aligned, Committed, and Growth Oriented.
- Conducting meetings with our clients (onboarding accountability calls offboarding, etc)
- Managing communication between our department and our members
- Management of your assigned ticketing pipeline for member support inside the required time frames
- Responsible for generating revenue via cross-selling, up-selling, and collecting referrals from within our internal ecosystem
- Accountable for collecting information and data for the department
- Accountable for monitoring, moderating, and managing select social platforms (Discord, etc)
- Generating and managing affiliate relationships
- Collecting, drafting, and publishing case studies and testimonials monthly
- Responsible for CRM tracking, reporting, and data entry
- Manages all direct communication in an efficient and timely manner
- Actively seeks ways to improve products and the customer experience
- Performs other related duties as necessary or assigned
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to be successful in this role, but are not necessarily all-inclusive.
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Exceptional sales skills (High ticket sales preferred)
- Proficient within CRMs and other cloud-based technology such as google suite and other application
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Exceptional collaborative and team-related social skills
- Knowledge surrounding the topics of finance, cryptocurrency, foreign exchange,
- algorithmic bot trading, credit, and investing.
- Comfortable working independently
- Ability to present yourself in a professional and respectable manner
- Critical thinking and outside the box problem solving
- Multilingual (Preferred)
Education And Experience
- GED or High School Diploma required (required)
- Minimum (2) years of sales experience (required)
- Minimum (2) years of customer service experience (required)
- Experience working with team members across multiple functional roles (required)
- Minimum (2) years working within the financial industry (preferred)
- Series 6, 7, 63, and 65 (preferred)
- Finance, Economics, General Business, Accounting, Marketing, Real Estate degree (preferred)
- Experience in management and leadership roles (preferred)
- Experience in professional investments (crypto, foreign exchange, algorithmic bot trading, real estate, and or hedge funds) (preferred)
- Ability to spend prolonged periods of time standing, sitting, or walking.
- Ability to work in an office environment setting.
- Ability to be on video conferences, phone calls, and messaging systems during business hours
- Must be able to lift at least 25 lbs.
- Reasonable accommodations may enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential requirements.
- Highly competitive commission compensation. (Annual compensation includes commission compensation projections)
- 100% Remote Position
- Paid Time Off
- Health insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Accident insurance
- Hospital insurance
- Access to our product and services at large discounts and some instances free
COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY
As an equal opportunity employer committed to meeting the needs of a multigenerational and multicultural workforce, 0 Percent recognizes that a diverse staff, reflective of our community, is an integral and welcome part of a successful and ethical business. We hire local talent at all levels regardless of race, color, religion, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, or disability and actively foster inclusion in all forms both within our company and across interactions with clients, candidates, and partners.
If this position caught your eye, send us your resume! For best consideration, Send an email to HR @0Percent.com. Already a 0 Percent candidate? Please connect directly with your recruiter to discuss this opportunity.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMTguMjA1LjI2LjM5M