Mining Operations Technician - College Park
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Log and Scan equipment shipments – ensure accuracy in record keeping and inventory maintenance, maintain tracking spreadsheets and/or databases as well as opening and updating tracking tickets.
- Assist as needed with special projects for installation or reorganization of mining equipment.
- Assist with basic maintenance on miners, such as fan and power supply replacement.
- Monitor mining pool data and communicate significant changes.
- Identify when issues are affecting the production environment.
- Escort approved visitors in and out of various locations throughout the facility to work on equipment.
- Assist over the phone, this may include simple troubleshooting and equipment reboots.
- Assist the facilities team with building and electrical maintenance
- Communicate HVAC or power issues.
- Assist with trouble shooting problems as needed.
- Monitor temperatures; communicate any abrupt changes in temperatures in datacenters or office spaces.
- Additional duties as required
- Education: High School or GED Equivalent.
- Experience: While technical experience is helpful, no prior experience is required— we’ll train you on the job.
- Specific skills: Ability to work without supervision and complete assigned tasks; basic computer skills.
- Personal characteristics: Pro-active, helpful, conscientious, and pride in a job well done; team player. CleanSpark employees are forward-thinking, enthusiastic, results- driven, and collaborative.
- Knowledge of bitcoin mining a plus!
- Certifications: None required. Licenses: None required.
- Physical abilities: Able to lift 50-75 lbs, adapt to varying temperatures, crouch, kneel, stand, or walk for long periods of time.
- Other Requirements: Reliable self-transportation.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjI5LjYzLjI4M
This job is closed
Location: College Park, Georgia
This job is closed
Benefits: Pto, 401k
Receive similar jobs: