Empower the Individual Through Crypto
Gemini is a global crypto and Web3 platform founded by Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss in 2014. Gemini offers a wide range of crypto products and services for individuals and institutions in over 70 countries.
Crypto is about giving you greater choice, independence, and opportunity. We are here to help you on your journey. We build crypto products that are simple, elegant, and secure. Whether you are an individual or an institution, we want to help you buy, sell, and store your bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Crypto is not just a technology, it's a movement.
At Gemini, our mission is to empower the individual and that includes giving our employees flexibility of choice â our Office Optional Policy allows employees to choose to work from one of our physical locations or from home.
The Department: Real Estate and Security Operations
The Role: Office Management Specialist
Geminiâs Singapore office is in search of a full-time Office Management Specialist to help support our rapidly growing Singapore team and office. We are looking for a bright and dynamic individual to support the day-to-day operations of our fast paced and dynamic office. You will be responsible for making sure the team has what they need to successfully execute their daily schedules, through processing expenses, supplying equipment, food and beverage, responding to miscellaneous business follow-ups (both internal and external), and executing events.
This candidate will be Singapore based. This position will be mandatory in office 3 days per week, but more days may be required in time.
- Help manage Office Space / Real Estate in Singapore.
- Anticipate and manage food and beverage and general office supply and equipment needs for the Singapore team.
- Work with internal and external parties for contracts with vendors and service providers.
- Process business related expenses for multiple executives.
- Orient new employees to the policies and procedures of the office.
- Juggle various ad hoc duties as needed or requested.
- Procure swag for internal and external distribution.
- Partner with global EAs on planning Senior Leader and C-Level visits to the Singapore office.
- Collaborate with global EA team to support/execute company-wide or team-specific initiatives.
- Assist Executives with calendar management and travel arrangements.
- Draft internal and external correspondences for Singapore Leaders for use in Slack and G-Suite.
- 1-2 years of experience, managing a fast-paced office with multiple executives.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; strong time management abilities.
- Experience with G-Suite and Slack.
- Ability to complete complex tasks quickly with little to no guidance and react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround.
- Ability to interact with staff at all levels and maintain a high level of professionalism, confidentiality, and humility.
- Strong orientation to finding solutions to complex situations.
- Exhibit superior attention to detail and ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Proactivity and confidently work closely with and adapt to the >
- High degree of responsiveness, strong decision making ability, and excellent attention to detail.
- Ability and willingness to provide executive support beyond the scope of a typical work day. The ideal candidate will be able to maintain a strong, responsive flow of communication with executives in different time zones, etc.
It Pays to Work Here
We take a holistic approach to compensation at Gemini, which includes:
- Health, Vision and Dental insurance covered at 100% for employees and dependents
- At least 12 weeks paid Parental Leave
- Flexible Time Off
- Business Travel Medical Insurance
At Gemini, we strive to build diverse teams that reflect the people we want to empower through our products, and we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. Equal Opportunity is the Law, and Gemini is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. If you have a specific need that requires accommodation, please let a member of the People Team know.