Your future work will include
- Organizing travels and booking the relevant tickets to ensure an efficient and cost-conscious journey every time. Handling crucial documents and all posts for timely delivery.
- Organizing delightful company lunches and breakfasts.
- Ensuring a well-stocked and organized office space, this is our home away from home.
- Preparing swag packs for new team members.
- Assisting with onboarding and offboarding.
- Overseeing office workflow procedures to ensure a seamless operation.
- Managing vendor relationships.
- Maintaining office supplies and inventory.
- Support conferencing needs and maintain an organized and spotless office environment.
What we are looking for in candidates
- Previous working experience as an Office Assistant/Manager (or similar position) for at least 1 year, preferably in a fast-growing start-up environment.
- Good English skills (at least B2) - it is our primary language and you will communicate in English daily.
- Willingness to contribute with creative ideas to make our office even better.
- A passion for helping others and a positive, ‘can do’ attitude.
- Motivated by purpose-led organizations.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills, along with great energy.
- Very sound judgment and instinct with a desire to constantly seek improvements.
- An exceptionally strong work ethic and a focus on delivery.
- Ownership and responsibility.
- Proactive problem solver.
- Excellent communication and a collaborative working > This is an office-based role Monday-Friday 9:00 - 17:00.
Our recruitment process
- Discovery online interview - 30 min
- 🚀Possibility of growth within the team.
- 💰 8.000 - 10.000 gross PLN on a contract of employment.
- 🏠 Work in a modern workspace located in Warsaw Tides!
- 🏊♀️ Private health care package and Multisport Plus card for you and your partner - fully on us.
- 🪙 Zero-fee crypto purchases via Ramp.
- 🗣️ English lessons.
- 📈 Stock options in a rapidly growing company.
- 💻 Newest Mac or laptop with Windows or Linux, and any other tools you may need.
- 🥇 Participation in team & company events and meet-ups.
- 🤩 Growth opportunities within the company and/or recruitment field.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjEyLjk2Ljg2M
This job is closed
Compensation: $76k - $82k *
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: