Localcoin, founded in 2017 with headquarters in Toronto with terminals across Canada and Australia, is on a mission to simplify the process and experience of buying or selling digital currencies. We envision bringing digital currency to the mainstream financial market through partnerships with leading corporate and franchised retail spaces. With over 1000 terminals, Localcoin is the largest Bitcoin ATM provider in Canada and second-largest Bitcoin ATM network in Australia.
At its core, Localcoin believes that everyone should be able to own cryptocurrency and have a deep understanding of blockchain technology. As a member of our rapidly growing team, you'll join a talented, dynamic group of team members who will encourage you to learn, grow and thrive in your career every step of the way.
If you're a self-starter looking to hone your skills in a startup environment that fosters innovation, transparency and team connectivity, we look forward to hearing from you!
As an Operations Coordinator at Localcoin, you will collaborate with other coordinators to manage the operations of over 900 Bitcoin ATM locations, hosted by our franchise partners such as Hasty Market, Gateway Newstands, Quickie Convenience as well as other independent retailers.
You will be responsible for managing and prioritizing support tickets, diagnosing and resolving operational issues, updating and maintaining internal databases and liaising with external service partners. You will also be working with various CIT (Cash-in-Transit) global logistics companies to manage the secure asset transportation of the Bitcoin ATM locations nationwide.
This position functions as a hybrid role, with an in office requirement of 2-3 days per week based out of our head office in Etobicoke, Ontario. Your work schedule will include weekend hours and you will report to our Business Operations Manager. Some periodic travel to our partner locations may be required from time to time within North America.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Manage and prioritize support tickets and escalations that come through the service desk
- Investigate, diagnose and resolve operational issues on our ATMs and report on the hypothesis of recurring operational issues to internal stakeholders
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to identify the problem and initiate the investigation process
- Coordinate with internal and external service partners (First Line Maintenance / Second Line Maintenance) to arrange onsite visits and ensure machine up-time
- Complete frequent and proactive updates and maintenance of information for all of our ATM’s within the internal report systems and servers
- Collaborate with the Operations team on creating, maintaining and developing operational guides and documentation
- Assist in testing new server upgrades and auditing internal system and process improvements
- Other duties as assigned
- Coordinate with various global cash-in-transit (CIT) logistics partners to dispatch replenishment delivery and deposit pick up
- Audit external CIT replenishment delivery and deposit pick up reports
- Assist / Support CIT Coordinator in tracking the daily operational list with the vendor partners
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong problem-solving and investigative skills
- Excellent interpersonal/communication and presentation skills with internal and external stakeholders
- Proven ability to manage multiple high priority tasks within a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of lean/process improvement methodologies is an asset
- Proficiency in Google Suites and spreadsheets
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT US
- Competitive Salary
- Health & Wellness Benefits
- Hybrid & Flexible Office Environment
- Professional Development
- Standups, Demos and Monthly Socials to keep us aligned and connected
- And so much more!
Localcoin is committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. The more inclusive and diverse we are, the more our work will improve. If you're determined and great at what you do, come as you are.
If you require accommodation at any stage throughout the recruitment process, please notify your talent team or send an email to [email protected]
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjAwLjc3LjkyM
This job is closed
Compensation: $70k - $92k *
Location: ON Etobicoke, Ontario, Canada
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: