WOO Network is hiring a Web3 OPERATIONS LEAD (TURKEY)
Istanbul, Istanbul, Turkey
WOO Network is a financial technology (fintech) startup headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan with over 70 members globally. WOO Network aims to provide deep liquidity and superior order execution at the lowest cost for traders, exchanges, institutions, and DeFi platforms. Its flagship product, WOO X, is positioned as the ultimate trading platform for traders and institutions, featuring fully customizable modules, and first-to-market zero-fee trading with the deepest liquidity across spot and margin.
WOO Network was founded by Kronos Research, one of the top quantitative trading firms in the world generating $5 billion in daily trading volume, with the goal of democratizing access to the best-in-class liquidity, trading and yield generation strategies through various products.
At WOO Network, we seek the absolute best talent and recognize that diversity in our experiences and backgrounds can make us stronger. Our hiring and promotion process does not factor in race, gender, color, religion, nationality, ancestry, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, Veteran status, or any other status. Because, we believe these differences are what enable us to work towards a common and better future together.
If you agree with us, join us to expand our team in Turkey! Just as you can use our head office in Istanbul, remember that you can work completely from home!
- To create operational metrics, determining KPIs and starting localization project
- Establishment of operational tools, assignment of tasks
- Establishing integration between customer service and operation department.
- Money movement transactions audit, reporting and monitoring
- Electronic commerce records data audit
- Screening tool establishment, and setup of screening data processing performance
- To examine the qualified and technical requests of the users. Finalizing qualified requests.
- Working with the customer support department in a cooperatively and uninterrupted line. Participate in the creation of the integrated business plan between customer support department and operation department.
- Determining the operation workflow, performing efficient assignments accordingly
- To create an SOP database for operation and integrating the prepared SOP study with customer support and global operations department
- Minimum 2 years experience in customer support leading, back office leading, operation supervisor or back office specialist for call/contact center. (Financial operations are plus)
- Excellent skills for Microsoft Office Application especially Excel. (SQL is plus)
- Native Turkish language is a must and advanced English speaking skills
- Strong problem solving/troubleshooting skills.
- Analytic thinking and reporting skills
- Strong knowledge of analyzing and reporting for raw datas
- Strong skills for management and team lead
- Global and local knowledge for personal data protection procedures