As aPayroll Manager, you’ll love to be hands-on in order to deal with the complex legalities, regulations and logistics of the global payroll landscape. You’ll also support multiple employee payroll bases — for our European hubs— ensuring an incredible service for our colleagues.
What you’ll do
- Own and manage the end-to-end payroll process for 600+ employees with multi-country operations.
- Ensure the implementation of payroll policy, operating procedures and audit controls.
- Oversee the monthly payroll accounting and reconciliation partnering with Finance and Treasury teams.
- Partner cross-functionally with our People Operations, Accounting, Legal and Treasury teams to:
- Reconcile recurring and non-recurring entries on the monthly payroll checklist against the payroll change reports.
- Align payroll processes and systems to statutory country regulations.
- Reconcile benefit in kind and monthly reconciliations of employee and employer contributions to third-party vendors.
Who you are
- 6+ years of European payroll experience in minimum 1-2 of the following countries: Spain, Netherlands, UK & Germany.
- Technical courage - ability to work with a variety of HR-Tools (working knowledge of Workday preferred) and passion for numbers and data, and navigating the complexities of an international scope.
- Able to deal with ambiguity and work well under pressure to meet deadlines within short time constraints whilst maintaining the utmost attention to detail. Organisational, multi-tasking, and prioritising skills are an additional plus.
- A team player (no egos!), quick comprehension, solution-oriented and precise way of working; ability to work reliably both independently as well as with other players across the company.
- Full professional proficiency (both written and verbal) in English. Any other language is an advantage.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMTguMjA3LjE2MC45NwM
This job is closed
Location: NH Amsterdam, North Holland, Netherlands
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: