Job Description: Payroll Specialist - Kronos Research
Company Overview: At Kronos Research, we are driven by a culture of integrity, urgency, and excellence. Our commitment to truthfulness and transparency is the cornerstone of our values, guiding us to uphold the highest ethical standards. We embrace an urgent mindset that propels us to work smartly, ensuring every moment contributes to our success and innovation.
Role Overview: As a Payroll Specialist at Kronos Research, you will play a pivotal role in maintaining our commitment to excellence by accurately processing payroll and ensuring timely compensation for our valued team members. This position demands meticulous attention to detail, a strong grasp of compliance, and the ability to adapt in a dynamic environment.
- Collaborate with finance and HR teams to ensure accurate and punctual payroll processing.
- Calculate wages, bonuses, deductions, and overtime based on employee timesheets and records.
- Verify and reconcile payroll data to uphold precision in compensation.
- Manage updates for new hires, terminations, promotions, and transfers in payroll.
- Review and analyze payroll reports to identify and resolve discrepancies.
Compliance and Reporting:
- Stay current with payroll regulations, tax laws, and employment standards to ensure adherence.
- Prepare and submit payroll tax payments and reports as required by regulations.
- Generate comprehensive payroll reports for management and financial analysis.
- Address and resolve employee queries related to payroll, tax matters, and deductions.
- Assist employees in understanding pay statements and resolving discrepancies.
- Coordinate payroll deductions for employee benefits such as health insurance and retirement plans.
- Collaborate with HR to ensure accurate benefits enrollment and changes.
- Maintain accurate and confidential payroll records, including employee data and tax withholdings.
- Uphold the security and confidentiality of payroll information.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and automation in payroll procedures.
- Collaborate with HR and IT teams to implement enhancements or updates to payroll systems.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or a related field.
- 2-3 years of experience in payroll processing.
- Proficiency in payroll software and Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong understanding of payroll regulations, tax laws, and employment standards.
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Effective communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving aptitude.
- Discretion in handling sensitive information.
- Knowledge of cryptocurrency or trading industry payroll processes is advantageous.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Collaborative and supportive work environment.
- Opportunities for professional growth and development.
- Access to industry-leading training and resources.
- Comprehensive benefits package including health insurance and retirement plans.
If you possess an unwavering commitment to accuracy, compliance, and operational excellence, and you're seeking to contribute to our dynamic culture, we invite you to apply for the role of Payroll Specialist at Kronos Research. Your meticulous efforts will play a critical role in ensuring the financial well-being of our dedicated team.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjIwLjI0OS4xNDEM
This job is closed
Location: TPE Taipei, Taipei, Taiwan
This job is closed
Benefits: Medical Insurance
Receive similar jobs: