Swan is a leading Bitcoin-only financial services company supporting individuals and companies throughout their Bitcoin journey. We hire passionate Bitcoiners who want to work with a self-motivated and fully distributed startup team.
We are looking for a People & Culture Manager to join us as we continue to grow a team of Bitcoiners at the top of their game. This is an operational role that will focus on onboarding new Swans and supporting the core human resources functions for the organization during the growth and scaling phase.
- Manage and maintain candidate profiles and offers
- Onboard a growing number of Swans to the flock
- Support rollout of new People tools and policies, and any other People team needs
- Be the go-to team member for all People operations related inquiries
Skills and experience that will help you succeed
- Bitcoiner highly preferred
- 4+ years of experience across across HR and Talent functions
- Experience with a startup environment
Here's a bit about our culture
- We’re a growing team: Fully distributed across the world, Slack and Huddles are huge here.
- We’re very flat: Leadership is desired and encouraged; we hire people who care about and use the product they are working on.
- We’re Bitcoiners: We find solutions that encourage Bitcoin principles. We are often involved in the Bitcoin community through writing, podcasts, conferences, open source projects, and time spent on Twitter to help educate the masses. We love Bitcoin, and it comes through in our daily chats, meetings, and actions.
Join us, become a Swan!
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjEyLjk2Ljg2M