Figure is transforming the trillion dollar financial services industry using blockchain technology.
In five short years, Figure has unveiled a series of fintech firsts using the Provenance blockchain for loan origination, equity management, private fund services, banking and payments sectors - bringing speed, efficiency and savings to both consumers and institutions. Today, Figure is one of less than a thousand companies considered a unicorn, globally.
Our mission requires us to have a creative, team-oriented, and supportive environment where everyone can do their absolute best. The team is composed of driven, innovative, collaborative, and curious people who love architecting ground-breaking technologies. We value individuals who bring an entrepreneurial mindset to every task and will embrace our culture of innovation.
Every day at Figure is a journey in continuous learning yet a daily focus on getting work done that makes a difference. Join a team of proven leaders who have already created billions of dollars in value in the FinTech space!
Forbes America’s Best Startup Employers
Forbes Top 50 Blockchain Companies
Figure Series D Announcement
Figure is looking for an experienced backend Mortgage/HELOC originating professional to join our Operations team. In this role you will own the mortgage and HELOC post close process from beginning to end and work cross functionally internally and externally representing Figure in any document requests. The Post Close Operations Associate will manage all investor inquiries related to recorded deed of trust, note, assignments of mortgage, managing/shipping of trailing documents, as well as processing and recording of Assignments of Mortgage. Join this innovative team and make a big impact!
What you’ll do
- Partner with customer operations and processing to ensure a smooth post closemortgage process
- Provide exceptional customer service to both internal and external customers
- Be process focused and continuously look for opportunities for improvements and efficiencies
- Work independently to prioritize work based on investor delivery expiration and closing dates
- Monitor closing packages and/or check credit packages into proprietary system that were received for shipping
- Register loans with MERS within required turn times and transfer as appropriate on service release loans
- Review original closing documents to ensure they were properly executed.
- Follow up on, review, request corrections on all trailing documents.● Monitor, track and process Assignments of Mortgage from our partners.
- Other Duties as assigned
What we look for
- Experience residential mortgage lending with Post Closing experience preferred
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced, startup environment with little direction and meet tight deadlines
- Proven ability to provide professional and concise communications with cross functionally and resolve any issues including suspense conditions within response deadlines
- Exceptional customer service skills to work with external customers and cross functionally
- Ability to organize and manage a large pipeline of loans
- Analytical skills and drive to look for process improvements and ways to digitize and automate processes
- In depth knowledge of HELOC loans, FNMA, FHLMC, and private investor products
- Thorough understanding of Federal and State regulations including but not limited to HELOC and Conventional guidelines, RESPA, TILA, HOEPA, and QM.
- Knowledge of State and County recording requirements and needs
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary and growth opportunities
- Company quarterly performance based bonus
- Equity stock options package
- Employer funded comprehensive health, vision, dental insurance and wellness program for employees and their dependents
- Employer funded life and disability insurance coverage
- Company HSA, FSA, Dependent Care, 401k, and commuter benefits
- Up to 12 weeks paid family leave
- In office, remote, and hybrid work location options
- Home office and technology stipend for those working outside of a traditional office more than 75% of the time
- Flexible time-off plan to empower employees to take the time off that they want and need
- Continuing education reimbursement
- Routine Team swag deliveries!
Depending on yourresidential locationcertain laws might regulate the way Figure manages applicant data.California Residents, please review ourCalifornia Employee and Prospective Employee Privacy Noticefor further information.By submitting your application, you are agreeing andacknowledgingthat you have read and understand the above notice.
Figure will not sponsor work visas for this position. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy44MC40LjE0NwM
This job is closed
Compensation: $70k - $92k *
Location: NV Reno, Nevada, United States
This job is closed
Benefits: 401k, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Medical Insurance, Hsa, Fsa
Receive similar jobs: