- Lead and manage a small team of junior product managers, designers, and product operations analysts providing guidance, mentorship, and support to team members, fostering their professional growth.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to define product strategies and goals.
- Oversee the planning and execution of new features through a product vision while ensuring alignment across stakeholders.
- Gather product requirements and prioritize feature implementation based on user needs and market trends.
- Lead and scale our user research function to gain insights and validate product decisions.
- Envision and communicate the end state customer experience to guide the product's development.
- Ensure product metrics are at the center of our decision making process to identify areas for improvement.
- Own quality assurance for and controls on the user experience product ensuring a consistent world class experience.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Proven experience as a product manager, preferably in a leadership or management role.
- Demonstrated passion for user experience, digital design, and technology.
- Experience working with Jira/Confluence or similar project management software.
- Startup experience or a strong passion for working in a startup environment.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to lead and inspire a team.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience working with a SaaS platform is a plus.
- Experience working in Crypto or financial services is a plus.
- Experience with web development or cloud platforms is a plus.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjI4LjUyLjIxM
This job is closed
Compensation: $92k - $110k *
Location: Toronto, ON
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: