- As a Program Manager at The Arbitrum Foundation, you will play a pivotal role in managing contractors, internal databases, and special growth initiatives. Your day-to-day tasks will include:
- Regularly assess and manage the performance of contractors.
- Oversee incoming requests, payment terms, and performance tracking.
- Effectively manage contractor expectations to ensure optimal performance.
- Maintain and update the internal database for all growth activities.
- Ensure accurate and organized documentation of all foundation-related activities.
- Lead and project manage special growth initiatives from inception to completion.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to streamline information flow about planned growth activities.
- Work closely with the Head of Growth to identify new business development opportunities.
- Leverage deep industry understanding to contribute to the expansion of our ecosystem.
- Business development experience.
- A deep understanding of various ecosystem partners in the industry.
- Familiarity with different communities in South Asia.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjAwLjc3LjkyM