HTC built a vision of the future by combining humanity with technology to unleash our collective imagination. At HTC, we believe that VIVERSE, the combination of virtual and augmented reality, high-speed connectivity, AI, and blockchain – reachable on any device, anytime and anywhere – will reshape the next decade in every industry and influence human beings' social life.
About Your Next Opportunity
At VIVERSE, we directly link our success to the strength of our management team. To continue operating to our high standards, we are looking for a Program Manager with extensive experience in project planning and executing resolution strategies in helping to achieve the short and long-term strategic goals of the Business Development and Strategy team. The ideal candidate will be an expert communicator with a strong technical background to develop and execute strong international and local partnerships to successfully deliver solutions to businesses in addition to driving ecosystem and platform growth. As a successful program manager, you will work with internal and external stakeholders to assemble project teams, identify appropriate resources needed, assign and delegate responsibilities, and develop schedules to ensure timely completion of projects by meeting project milestones.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Organize programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals
- Develop budget and project plans to support the short and long-term alignment of strategic goals of the BU
- Define project strategies and validate new business models to drive maximum business benefits and win new customers and partnerships
- Identify and evaluate project performance metrics to accelerate or enhance project deliverables
- Manage and report program/project progress to stakeholders and senior managers
- Document processes and ensuring compliance with industry standards
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Analyze customer requirements, scope technical requirements, manage multiple software development efforts, coordinate project delivery, and drive stakeholders to meet project milestones
- Anticipate bottlenecks, oversee escalation management, and balance business needs versus technical constraints against project delivery expectations
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer or partnership needs and objectives
- Participation in a team of internal & external experts to develop our solutions and services in fast-paced environments
- Assist in preparing materials for contract negotiation and closing agreements to maximize profits and successful delivery of the project
- Support regional teams in preparing hardware and software resources to execute on-site or remote sales pitches, demos, and business development activities
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills and Abilities)
- Master's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or other relevant fields
- 3+ years of project/program management experience, preferably in software, IT (Information Technology) services, or other related technology domain
- Proven ability to handle multiple management projects simultaneously while maintaining a high level of attention to detail
- Expertise in executing projects related to the development of frontier science and technologies such as VR (Virtual Reality), AR (Augmented Reality), AI (Artificial Intelligence), Blockchain, Web3, Metaverse, Cloud solutions, etc.
- Experienced in managing stakeholders and deliverables while adapting processes within time, budget, and resource constraints
- Proven experience working with cross-functional teams, such as sales, marketing, operations, R&D, finance, etc.
- Experience in engaging directly with external partners and customers in related industries
- Competency in strategic thinking, problem-solving, being data-driven, and conflict resolution to drive results
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills and Abilities)
- Able to be flexible in working with international teams across multiple time zones
- Chinese Mandarin language fluency
- Experience in software engineering, building and shipping apps and/or services
- Experience working with commercial and partnership agreements, including negotiating agreements outside of standard sales contracts
- Primary work location is indoors
- Ability to travel up to 15% of time
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working at a computer
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and long periods of detailed work with VR equipment
- The employee is regularly required to sit
- The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, reach with hands and arms, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions
HTC is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at our company. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and encourage people from all walks of life to apply without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, national origin, citizenship, genetics, marital status, veteran status, age, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. HTC does not tolerate discrimination or harassment at any point during our employees' and applicants' time with us, including with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, leaves of absence, and general treatment during employment.
At the time of posting, HTC's estimated annual base salary for this position is $103,981 – $127,049 USD. Individual compensation will vary based on job-related factors, including candidate skills, qualifications, experience, business needs, and geographic location. This position is also eligible for participation in our discretionary bonus programs.
HTC is proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package to our employees and their families. The successful applicant for this role will be eligible for health, vision, dental insurance, 401k matching, and other employee benefits as the company implements. For information regarding our available benefits, please copy and paste this link (https://c2mb.ajg.com/htc/home/) into your web browser. Contact our Human Resources department if you have questions.
If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request it anytime. Please contact HTC at (425) 679-5318.
This organization participates in E-Verify.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzUuMTc1LjEwNy4xNDIM