Programming Language Researcher
- Research on the long-term design and future iterations of the Solidity Language
- Support the development and maintenance of the Solidity Compiler
Required Skills and Experience
- PhD or Master degree in a hard science, e.g. computer science, mathematics or equivalent
- Strong background in formal logics, formal verification or type theory
- Familiarity with functional language paradigms
- Experience in language design or compiler implementation
- Experience with C++
- Ability to work in pair programming, critiquing and responsive to constructive feedback
- Familiarity and prior contributions to open-source projects
- You are a good communicator and team player. You know how to navigate within a lean, start-up like organization.
- You are solution and goal-oriented, resourceful while still keeping a flexible mindset. You take self-responsibility and initiative and possess a can-do attitude.
- You have an ownership mentality. When you take on a task, you get it done. You proactively troubleshoot problems blocking your path, and the problems blocking the paths of others.
- You're organized. You have strong habits that let you track multiple responsibilities simultaneously. You know how to scope a project, foresee difficulties and translate an idea into reality.
- You share Ethereum's values. You're passionate about the Open Source and/or Free Software movements and decentralization.
- You have cross-cultural expertise. You are experienced in working with international teams across various time zones.
- Optimally full-time position, part-time possible
- Flexible work and working hours
- Competitive compensation
- Option to work out of our Berlin (DE) office or remotely from anywhere in the world
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjAwLjc3LjkyM