Who We Are
About the Opportunity
What You’ll Be Doing
- Act as a liaison between the executives and internal/external stakeholders, maintaining positive relationships and ensuring effective communication.
- Anticipate the needs of the executives and proactively provide support to enhance their productivity and efficiency.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously and follow through on issues in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure successful execution and timely completion of initiatives.
- Conduct research and analysis to support business growth strategies in the HK market.
- Prepare insightful reports, presentations, and documents to support decision-making processes and business growth initiatives.
- Assist with the development and implementation of marketing strategies to promote our products and services in the HK market.
- Stay updated on industry trends and developments in the HK market, providing insights and recommendations to executives.
- Assist with ad hoc projects and tasks as assigned by executives, demonstrating flexibility and adaptability in a fast-paced environment.
What We Look For In You
- Excellent project management skills and proactive in solving problems
- Great communication to drive cross division teams
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive total compensation package
- L&D programs and Education subsidy for employees' growth and development
- Various team building programs and company events
- Wellness and meal allowances
- Comprehensive healthcare schemes for employees and dependants
- More that we love to tell you along the process!
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjA0LjE2OS4yMzAM
This job is closed
Compensation: $70k - $92k *
Location: HK Hong Kong
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: