Join our team as an outstanding Risk Manager and take charge of our risk management obligations for our Malta based-licensed entities and business. As the central coordination point for Bitpanda’a Malta-licensed entities Risk Management, you will play a pivotal role in shaping our risk processes. Working closely with our senior management and collaborating with our risk owners, you will guide the entire risk management journey from identification to mitigation.
What you’ll do
- Assume ownership of monitoring, reporting, and controlling outsourcing for our Maltese operations - both within the Bitpanda Group (co-sourcing) and with external suppliers.
- Drive the implementation and advancement of the Internal Control System for our Maltese business, elevating it to new levels of maturity.
- Develop risk KRI models, MSI dashboards to identify risks in a proactive way while maintaining a risk register which includes controls and risk mitigation agents.
- Conduct thorough reviews of new products and transactions relevant to our Maltese business, expertly identifying and quantifying risks and value drivers, as well as producing quarterly retrospective and comparative reports for the Board of Directors.
- Work on a multitude of project which might at times be outside of your comfort zone as advised.
What we’re looking for
- A qualified corporate Risk Manager with the necessary experience to handle risk responsibilities within our Malta-regulated business. PQ will be considered an asset.
- A person with quantitative and mathematical skills for data interpretation and manipulation, preferably with deep knowledge of Microsoft Excel applications.
- Previous experience in a high-tech, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, or close collaboration with such environments.
- Strong understanding of financial services and online platform businesses, coupled with a genuine interest in crypto-assets.
- Proactive mindset, exceptional communication skills, and a strong team player: we value individuals who proactively take charge, communicate effectively, and thrive in a collaborative team environment.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzMuMjIxLjkwM
This job is closed
Compensation: $81k - $105k *
Location: 60 Valletta, Valletta, Malta
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: