Who we are:
Okcoin is revolutionising world systems through our cutting-edge digital asset exchange, Web3 portal and blockchain ecosystems.We are deeply committed to shaping a fairer, more transparent and accessible society through blockchain technology and to date, we have 50+ million users, 3000+ employees and 180+ countries believing in the same vision as us. We are safe and reliable, backed by our Proof of Reserves. As strong supporters of the Arts and Sports, we are proud partners of @McLarenF1 @ManCity @Tribeca.
About the Team:
We are looking for a Senior Accounting Manager to help ensure correct financial accounting, facilitate external audits for future periods, and provide financial data in a timely manner. This Accounting Manager should be a complement to the Head of Finance and Controller to provide support to the OKX business across the globe.
What You'll be Doing:
- Manage day-to-day general ledger activities, including reviewing journal entries and account reconciliations for the US Holding Co, Broker Dealer, and supporting entities.
- Perform accounting integration assessments and consolidate accounting activities with the Group Finance team as appropriate.
- Take ownership of accounting policies, both in documentation and implementation.
- Ensure all US GAAP to IFRS differences are identified and correctly accounted for.
- Structure the intercompany and consolidation processes for the US entities. Determine if SLA’s, expense allocations or transfer pricing needs to be implemented.
- Partner cross-functionally in order to make improvements across all accounting process (reconciliations, report preparation, and reviewing accounting transactions).
- Understands advanced concepts relating to accounting and controls and relays those concepts to the Finance team both formally and informally.
- Review prior year audited financial statements and consult with auditors to determine if adjustments need to be made for the current year.
- Support the Controller for the Americas, Global Head of Finance Operations, and other organizational team members to support overall department goals and objectives.
What We Look For in You:
- Hands-on leader with experience leading teams through the accounting close cycle and driving projects to completion.
- 8+ years of progressive accounting experience with public accounting experience at a large regional firm or Big 4 required.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration
- Active CPA license required
- NetSuite experience is required
- Previous manager in public accounting highly preferred
- Big 4 experience is highly preferred
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Experience in financial services, fintech, tech or the cryptocurrency space
- Technical accounting knowledge with a detailed understanding of US GAAP and IFRS
- NetSuite experience
- Advanced software skills in Google Suite and Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to interact effectively with all levels throughout the organization.
- Team player attitude and ability to work independently.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Thrives in a fast-pace entrepreneurial environment.
- Proactive enthusiasm for solving problems and adding value to the company.
- A commitment to ongoing personal growth and development.
Highlights of Perks and Benefits:
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Comprehensive insurance package including medical, dental, vision, disability & life insurance (Company pays 100% for employee/80% for dependents)
- 401K with company contribution
- Flexible PTO policy, company paid holidays, and flexible hours
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Referral Bonus Program paid in BTC
- More surprises when you join!
OKCoin is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, and non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status.
- The salary range for this position is $144,000 to $216,000.
- The salary offered depends on a variety of factors, including job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and market location. In addition to the salary, a performance bonus and long-term incentives may be provided as part of the compensation package, as well as a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. Applicants should apply via Okcoin and OKX internal or external careers site.
Cover Letter / AI Interview⬇