Founded in 2018 and already valued at over $8 billion, Fireblocks is a SaaS platform that helps companies to create innovative products on the blockchain and manage day-to-day crypto operations. Fireblocks is trusted by some of the largest financial institutions, banks, globally-recognized brands, and Web3 companies in the world, including BNY Mellon, BNP Paribas, ANZ Bank, Revolut, and thousands more, to securely scale digital asset operations through the Fireblocks Network and MPC-based wallet infrastructure. We have offices in New York, London, Tel Aviv, and Singapore, and we are continuing to expand our teams to reach new customers globally.
As a Senior Applied Cryptographer you will be responsible for designing, developing, and testing cryptographic protocols and primitives. You will be working with one of the top MPC research teams in the industry and you will have a meaningful role in bridging the gap between theory and practice and delivering results. You will collaborate across the organization with product and engineering teams and you will participate in both research and implementation.
This position will require deep theoretical knowledge of recent cryptography developments, as well as practical experience with advanced cryptography concepts such as Zero Knowledge Proofs (ZKPs), Secure Multiparty Computation (MPC) and Threshold Signatures Schemes (TSS).
- MS or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Mathematics, or a related field with a focus on Cryptography.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in applied cryptography.
- Strong familiarity with Zero Knowledge Proofs and Secure Multiparty Computation
- Strong programming skills in languages like Python and C++
- Familiarity with cryptography libraries and APIs
- Ability to effectively communicate complex cryptographic principles and methodologies to non-technical team members.
- Blockchain knowledge and practical experience (Bonus)
- Specific experience in building and optimizing zero knowledge proofs (Bonus)
- Published research in areas of Cryptography, especially Zero Knowledge Proofs and/or Secure Multiparty Computation (Bonus)
Fireblocks' mission is to enable every business to easily and securely access digital assets and cryptocurrencies. In order to do that, we strongly believe our workforce should be as diverse as our clients, and this is why we embrace diversity and inclusion in all its forms.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjEyLjk2Ljg2M