Senior Art Producer - Production, Metaverse
- For the art on a project, continuously and autonomously deliver outcomes that have a positive impact on the business objectives.
- Deliver meaningful improvements to the art production craft in terms of processes, pipelines, and discipline.
- Build excellent relationships of trust with the project’s internal and external stakeholders and by doing so strengthen their commitment to the product and team.
- Actively make and propose time vs. quality vs. risk tradeoffs throughout the process of game development for the art team.
- Consistently champion the pillars and objectives of the project with the art team.
- With regards to process, make improvements for our art teams allowing them to maximise the quality of outputs in a way that is sensitive to costs and organisational timeframes.
- Improve the art team members' overall process and agile knowledge.
- Take ownership of complex or challenging tasks and find a way to deliver on time and at high quality.
- Maintain team health across the art team.
Why You're Made For This:
- Proven experience as an Art Producer or similar role in the gaming, film, or animation industry, with a focus on managing the art production process.
- Excellent project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
- Strong leadership and team management abilities, with a track record of successfully leading and mentoring art teams.
- A passion for virtual worlds, simulation, and immersive technology, with a keen eye for detail and a drive for pushing the boundaries of visual quality in digital experiences.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjEyLjk0LjE4M
This job is closed
Compensation: $81k - $90k *
Location: Remote - UK
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: