At Ripple, we’re building a world where value moves like information does today. It’s big, it’s bold, and we’re already doing it. Through our crypto solutions for financial institutions, businesses, governments and developers, we are improving the global financial system and creating greater economic fairness and opportunity for more people, in more places around the world. And we get to do the best work of our career and grow our skills surrounded by colleagues who have our backs.
If you’re ready to see your impact and unlock incredible career growth opportunities, join us, and build real world value.
The Sr. Associate - Business Intelligence is a newly created role and will be a part of the Revenue Operations team spearheading our efforts to help build and scale a unified GTM engine spanning across our Sales & Customer Success teams globally and to evaluate & communicate the health of the business to the Global leadership team through dashboards, presentations etc. and propose actionable insights.
- Help leadership measure, track and report key performance metrics against targets through presentations, dashboards etc. Derive key insights from the dashboards and propose next steps.
- Assist with building self-service dashboards to allow RippleNet leadership and Go-To-Market teams to easily understand performance and improve their strategy.
- Ability to translate business requirements into engaging data visualization solutions which drive action
- Assist with data reconciliation and data hygiene across key data sources and systems
- Maintain current Tableau reports and data sources within RevOps project
- Assist with Tableau adoption and rolling out additional Tableau features such as ask data, mobile app, extensions, metrics, collections, data story, etc.
- Experience in data visualization, data analysis and business insights
- Experience with data transformation and visualization techniques to drive insights and drave-data driven decision making
- Experience using BI tools such as Tableau, QlikSense, Power BI, Looker
- Experience using Excel/Google Sheets
- Experience of Salesforce and SQL is preferred.
- Strong desire to use data to solve large and complex problems a fast paced environment
- Good communication and time management skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Occasional international travel might be required
WHO WE ARE:
Do Your Best Work
- The opportunity to build in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact. A professional development budget to support other modes of learning.
- Thrive in an environment where no matter what race, ethnicity, gender, origin, or culture they identify with, every employee is a respected, valued, and empowered part of the team.
- Ripple is Flexible First: you have the option to work from home, from our offices, or a combination of the two around our centers of gravity (15 global offices).
- Weekly all-company meeting - business updates and ask me anything >
- We come together for moments that matter which include team offsites, team bonding activities, happy hours and more!
Take Control of Your Finances
- Competitive salary, bonuses, and equity
- Competitive benefits that cover physical and mental healthcare, retirement, family forming, and family support
- Employee giving match
- Mobile phone stipend
Take Care of Yourself
- Twice a quarter R&R days so you can rest and recharge
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite & virtual programming
- Generous vacation policy - work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Industry-leading parental leave policies. Family planning benefits.
- Catered lunches, fully-stocked kitchens with premium snacks/beverages, and plenty of fun events
Benefits listed above are for full-time employees.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjI5LjYzLjI4M