At Rpay we are building the platform to erase economic boundaries worldwide. Our goal is to make global essential financial services universally accessible, such as a stable currency account, cross-border payments, international card for spending and more. In the long term, we aim to become the global financial platform for regular people to connect with each other.
In our initial phase, we have already proven one of the major real-world use cases of crypto. Through our P2P digital wallet app, we already serve thousands of regular people in Latin America by providing them with an easy and safe way to save & spend stablecoins in a fast and cost-efficient way.
Our Engineering Team:
We believe engineers thrive when they are trusted and empowered to make a difference. We are actively creating a team of motivated and creative people who discover, build, fix, and learn in a collaborative and dynamic environment.
Success is about being effective as a team. We foster a sense of shared ownership that encourages autonomy and self-discipline. We share information openly and proactively, inspiring each other to become more creative and productive. We make time to help each other.
We are deeply connected to business and customer outcomes and constantly strive to make our product one that fundamentally changes the financial well-being of our customers. Working closely with our product, customer, and compliance teams, everyone shares a sense of responsibility to help us do the right thing. We scope, build, and scale products, systems, and services that have an immediate impact on our customers.
Our team is growing fast, so we embrace ambiguity and shifting priorities, balancing the launching of new features while optimizing for scaling and engineering excellence.
We’re very excited about you if:
- You reliably accomplish impressive amounts of progress on what really matters, whether it’s figuring things out, implementing, educating, evaluating new team members, or anything else that comes up.
- You take pride in figuring things out and making things work, and once you accept a challenge you enjoy getting into all of the little details and becoming a micro-expert in order to nail it.
- You can show us cool things you have built yourself in your own time or a long list of projects with significant professional ownership related to the work we are doing.
- You’ve honed your ability to self-manage, so that when you take on relatively abstract projects you turn them into concrete, sensible plans and bring them to completion -- or if they end up not making sense, you realize that quickly and help the team adjust course.
- You prefer the startup life of challenges, uncertainty, invention, chaos, impact, responsibility, and autonomy.
- You are kind, conscientious, thoughtful, and communicative.
- You have a vested interest in advancing Reserve’s vision of financial inclusion for all.
- Language: English full professional proficiency required, bilingual proficiency in Spanish is a plus.
Kinds of things you might work on:
- Optimize our system for scaling
- Work with front-end engineers and build the back-end infrastructure for new customer-facing features
- Enhance the tooling supporting our Compliance/AML/Fraud teams
- Maintain, expand, and improve our connections to the world of traditional Fintech (banking)
- Create bridges between our system and the broader world of crypto/web3
If this sounds exciting to you, we would love to hear from you!
What you need:
- Experience working on server APIs
- Experience with SQL databases
- Can communicate in English at a professional proficiency level
You stand out if you:
- Have experience with Python (+7 years)
- Have experience with React / React Native
- Understand or have some experience working with some basic economic/fintech concepts
- Get excited about DevOps
- Are excited about crypto
- Salaries 100% USD-denominated. We work on a full transparency compensation approach. We have a clear and standardized compensation structure with levels and steps to compensate fairly across the organization. Plus, our team members are able to see how their compensation will grow according to our career path. For this role, we are hiring on L2S1 ($4.275 - $4.500) OR L3S1 ($6,412.50-$6,750) Total Compensation monthly depending on seniority.
- PTO - 15 working days + every team member will get 1 extra day off per each year in the company + birthday day + all national holidays in your country of residence
- This is an on-site position - 4 days a week in our Belgrano office
- Nomadic Work - A period of 60 days a year will be granted to work from anywhere in the 🌎
- Parental Leave - Continuing with our efforts in regard to Diversity & Inclusion, the company will provide 90 days of paid leave, regardless of your gender (applicable to births, adoptions or placements of foster children)
- Monthly feedback - To regularly iterate and support improvement & growth
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzMuMjIxLjkwM
This job is closed
Compensation: $76k - $81k
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: