Senior Backend Engineer - Web3
We'll trust you to:
- Build applications and services that power new products interacting with Web3 and other blockchain-related technologies.
- Research technologies and best practices to make technical and architectural decisions.
- Write clean, maintainable, testable code and provide technical documentation.
- Apply security best practices, both personally, and in the development of applications.
- Manage pull requests and technical design reviews.
- Collaborate within the cross-functional team in ideation, scoping, planning, and delivery processes.
Who you are:
- An effective communicator who can convey complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Adaptable, with the openness to learning new tools, frameworks, and protocols, and able to quickly adapt to emerging trends and changes in the industry.
- A strong problem-solver who is adept at analyzing complex challenges in the Web3 space, identifying suitable solutions, and implementing them efficiently.
- A team player who can function in a cross-functional and decentralized environment.
- You are willing to share knowledge, mentor junior team members, and contribute positively to the overall team dynamic.
- You are attentive and prioritize security matters.
We'd love to see the following:
- At least 7 years of experience in backend or full stack engineering.
- Experience with Serverless framework development with AWS: Lambda, DynamoDB, Kinesis, RDS, IAM, etc.
- Understanding of decentralized systems, cryptography, blockchain, and web3, as well as system design, data structures, and algorithms.
- Professional fluency in written and spoken English.
- Designing and implementing APIs, knowledge of GraphQL (Apollo Server) is a plus.
- Familiarity with decentralized storage systems like IPFS is a plus.
What Hala offers you:
- Life-saving social impact.
- Competitive salaries.
- Unlimited vacation policy and flexible holidays so you can take time off when needed. All staff takes at least 22 days off plus holidays, including a mandatory 2-week vacation.
- Comprehensive, worldwide healthcare, dental, and vision insurance for you and your family at no cost.
- Paid parental leave.
- Flexible working policy, including the ability to work from home.
- Computer and other office equipment to help you get your job done.
- A diverse, international community of dedicated, hardworking team players committed to interdisciplinary collaboration and thriving workplace culture.
- Opportunities for international travel, including program locations and satellite offices.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMTguMjA2LjEyLjE1NwM
This job is closed
Compensation: $137k - $147k
Location: United States
This job is closed
Benefits: Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Unlimited Vacation
Receive similar jobs: