The world of payment processing is rapidly evolving, and businesses are looking for loyal and strategic partners, to help them grow.
WE ARE NUVEI. Nuvei (NASDAQ: NVEI) (TSX: NVEI) the Canadian fintech company accelerating the business of clients around the world. Nuvei’s modular, flexible and scalable technology allows leading companies to accept next-gen payments, offer all payout options and benefit from card issuing, banking, risk and fraud management services. Connecting businesses to their customers in more than 200 markets, with local acquiring in 47 markets, 150 currencies and 586 alternative payment methods, Nuvei provides the technology and insights for customers and partners to succeed locally and globally with one integration.
At Nuvei, we live our core values, and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We are always looking for exceptional talent to join us on the journey!
We are looking for a dynamic, energetic and experienced Senior Business Development Manager who will accelerate the distribution of Nuvei’s products within the digital and retail verticals. As a Senior Business Development Manager, you are a ‘hunter’ and will have an in-depth understanding and proven track record within the payments industry, related technology-based complex selling environments and has sold into retail and digital-type organizations such as retail brands, subscription-based services and SAAS companies, just to name a few.
- Develop new sales strategy and identify high value prospects.
- Directly identify and develop new sales partnerships programs with large merchants with strong presence across North America.
- Establish an extensive pipeline of sales opportunities, manage the development of the pipeline and accurately forecast sales to senior management.
- Present large-scale technical products and innovative solutions to prospects at C-level.
- Have an international mindset and ability to coordinate cross-countries projects and intercepting new opportunities from partners and industry regulatory changes.
- Actively understand the prospect’s business and global payments footprint, their strategic growth plans, and competitive landscape.
- Introduce Nuvei’s technical, operational, and strategic resources at the appropriate stages of the sales cycle to move opportunities forward.
- Negotiate contracts in a complex selling environment between various stakeholders. (business, legal, procurement, finance, etc.)
- Follow a disciplined approach to forecasting and opportunity management via SFDC and our supporting tools and processes.
- Minimum of seven years experience in Business Development/Sales/Account Management within global enterprises, additionally having experience in the global payments industry.
- Proven success in complex C-level negotiations, including all technical, compliance, legal and commercial aspects.
- Significant track record of achievement and success within the targeted field of expertise.
- Creative problem solver ability to manage stressful situations whilst juggling multiple challenges.
- Demonstrated success with large transactions and lengthy sales campaigns in a fast-paced, consultative, and competitive market.
- Financial modeling and contract negotiation experience.
- Must be able and willing to travel within North America.
Nuvei offers a wide variety of benefits which include Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Paid time off, 401(k) and many other great benefits.
Nuvei perks also include:
- Long Term Incentive Program (LTIP) is an annual employee reward plan which allows Nuvei to make awards of Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) to all new employees.
- Frequent training programs on new systems and platforms.
- Free Virtual yoga, meditation and fitness classes, community involvement, and many social activities.
- Group Private Medical Insurance
- Up to 2.5 additional days of annual leave a quarter, if company hit quarterly targets
- Employee recognition program and possibilities for advancement in various fields.
- Modern, dynamic and great work environment.
Nuvei is an equal-opportunity employer that celebrates collaboration and innovation and is committed to developing a diverse and inclusive workplace. The team at Nuvei is comprised of a wealth of talent, skill, and ambition. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their true, authentic selves. So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjI4LjUyLjIxM
This job is closed
Compensation: $72k - $110k *
Location: Arizona Scottsdale United States
This job is closed
Benefits: Dental Insurance, Medical Insurance
Receive similar jobs: