Our mission is to unlock the collaborative power of communities by making Web3 universally easy to use, access, and build on
Working with ConsenSys puts you at the forefront of an evolving paradigm, transforming our society for the better. We fundamentally believe blockchain is the next generation of technology that can lay the foundation for a more just and equitable society.
Blockchain tech is just over 10 years old. Ethereum itself is still a toddler and we’re far from reaching our full potential. You’ll get to work on the tools, infrastructure, and apps that scale these platforms to billions of users.
You’ll be constantly exposed to new concepts, ideas, and frameworks from your peers, and as you work on different projects — challenging you to stay at the top of your game. You’ll join a network of entrepreneurs and technologists that reaches the edge of our ecosystem. ConsenSys alumni have moved on to become tech entrepreneurs, CEOs, and team leads at tech companies.
The Operations team works with the Chief Operating Officer (COO) to design, implement, and evaluate the operating framework of the company. We are focused on driving organizational effectiveness and efficiency to achieve our company goals. Operations coordinates the creation and implementation of the Core Processes used across the Company and works closely with every part of ConsenSys, enabling strategic business alignment and collaboration.
- Own key components of the planning and execution of the company’s operational framework, including the creation and tracking of Key Processes, including Objectives & Key Results (OKRs) at the company, business group, team, and individual level
- Lead cross-functional groups, facilitating outcomes to key opportunities and issues for the company
- Create consistent processes and definitions of OKRs in collaboration with Leads across the business
- Develop training and resources on OKRs in strong collaboration with People & Talent
- Implement tools for better tracking and reporting OKRs
- Collaborate with our data organization to integrate OKRs and KPIs
- Create feedback loops in the spirit of continuous improvement
- Develop innovative ways to track, measure, and report company and team goals
- Collaborate with a variety of internal stakeholders, assist with cross-functional initiatives, and manage multiple priorities to support business execution and alignment
Would be great if you brought this to the role
Skills / Attributes and Knowledge
Desired skills include:
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and consistently deliver high-quality outputs
- Collaborative work->
- Understanding of how to navigate a global, remote-first environment
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic business environment
- Experience facilitating executive and senior leadership
- 10+ years of experience in business operations
- Knowledge of OKR frameworks and experience implementing new processes
Don't meet all the requirements? Don't sweat it. We’re passionate about building a diverse team of humans and as such, if you think you've got what it takes for our chaotic-but-fun, remote-friendly, start-up environment—apply anyway, detailing your relevant transferable skills in your cover letter. While we have a pretty good idea of what we need, we're ready for you to challenge our thinking on who needs to be in this role.
ConsenSys is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our technology is made available and accessible to everyone. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. ConsenSys is aware of fraudulent recruitment practices and we encourage all applicants to review our best practices to protect yourself which can be found (https://consensys.net/careers/best-practices-to-avoid-recruitment-fraud/).
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzUuNjAuMTk3M
This job is closed
Compensation: $72k - $72k *
Location: UNITED STATES - Remote
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: