Come and join us as our next Senior Cloud Automation Engineer!
The Senior Cloud Automation Engineer is a critical resource in our company. You are part of a team that designs and implements scalable solutions to support both internal- and client-facing Keyavi deployments. The systems you create will span the depth and breadth of our platform, providing a critical interface between the Engineering, Product, Infrastructure, Professional Services, and Security teams.
As our product is security-centric, the systems you create will be required to provide top-shelf performance while at the same time remaining tightly controlled and monitored. Integration points between platform and other systems will require both an understanding of server-side operations and development operations/APIs. A focus on emerging technologies (as well as strategic execution and delivery) will be the key to your success at Keyavi.
What You'll Do
- Work with Infrastructure and Security to craft sustainable and repeatable cloud automation solutions supporting the Keyavi product line.
- Collaborate and partner with other business units and other department heads to analyze and determine scaling and implementation requirements.
- Ensure that Engineering teams have appropriate product and technical specifications, direction, and resources to deliver solutions on an aggressive but achievable timeline.
- Consistently reassess and implement security and development best practices for cloud infrastructure.
- Aid in roadmap planning, coordination of release and sprint planning, and adherence to development process throughout the organization.
- Provide technical expertise to help implementation teams resolve deployment/application issues and resolve performance problems.
- Actively contribute to the development of the company’s business strategy.
- Help to mentor and develop emerging talent within the organization.
- Continually drive process improvements and technical innovation, ensuring quality deliverables without fail.
Who You Are
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field preferred.
- Hands on experience with private and public clouds, including SaaS, IaaS, and PaaS is required.
- Familiarity with both containerization and app services models, along with the benefits and drawbacks of each.
- Required experience with DevOps toolsets.
- Automated deployment skills as infrastructure as code.
- Azure-specific experience is required along with an ability to learn new environments such as AWS and/or Google Cloud.
- Skill in the development of repeatable implementation solutions for both systems and software deployment using technologies such as PowerShell and Bash.
- Proven ability to create and implement technical strategies that align with both current and future business needs.
- Deep technical and architecture skills, along with strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills are a must.
- Strong security and compliance experience, including a solid understanding of SaaS security integration points.
- A strong and proven data background is required, with emphasis on traditional and modern database architectures and designs.
- Must be able to clearly communicate and influence your team, peers, and other parts of the organization.
- Must be a results-oriented expert who demonstrates effective decision making and exceptional results.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentations skills for both technical and non-technical audiences.
$135K - $165K
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjI5LjYzLjI4M
This job is closed
Compensation: $84k - $105k *
Location: CO Durango, Colorado, United States
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: