Senior Finance Manager
- Assist in preparing and maintaining operating budgets, local accounting and reconciliation mechanisms, and oversee the cash flow of the company ensuring it has appropriate treasury controls.
- Support the development and execution of a comprehensive financial strategy to support business growth goals and regulatory requirements, ensuring all accounting activities and internal audits comply with financial regulations.
- Assist in generating monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports to the Korea General Manager, Finance Director, and Board of Directors.
- Assist in conducting profit and cost analyses, identifying funding requirements and cost reduction strategies.
- Assist in maintaining and overseeing banking relationships.
- 3-5 years of finance experience, preferably in regulated institutions.
- Good commend of English and Korean.
- Understanding of cash flow management, bank reconciliation, and bookkeeping.
- Basic knowledge of budgeting and risk management with a willingness to learn data analysis and forecasting models.
- Familiarity with Korean regulatory frameworks and requirements related to Financial institutions, Electronic Money, and crypto assets is a plus.
- Proficiency in accounting software.
- Interest in and knowledge of the fintech industry and products.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills and a proven history of working effectively with people at all levels both inside and outside the Company.
- Good analytical, organizational, and decision-making skills.
- Demonstrated ability to execute under pressure while meeting deadlines.
- High degree of integrity, initiative, perseverance, and leadership skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or relevant field, or equivalent work experience. Relevant certifications (e.g. CFA/CPA/ACA/ACCA) is a plus.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzMuMjIxLjkwM
This job is closed
Compensation: $87k - $112k *
Location: Seoul, South Korea
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: