Come and join us as our next Senior Platform Developer - APIs.
The Senior Platform Developer - APIis a key resource in our organization, helping to power our next phase of growth in redefining cybersecurity. As part of the Platform Engineering group, you and your team are entrusted to deliver high quality, functional, and compelling platform capabilities expected by our customers. You will make a difference by being a strong software development professional, who enjoys technical challenges within a fast-paced environment, developing solutions for complex business challenges and strategy. You will bring a thoughtful, agile, and pragmatic design approach to help drive our team’s future technologies and technical strategy. Combining design with high caliber software development and delivery experience, you’ll help us raise the bar as we drive toward high standards of coding, delivery and software quality.
You will come into this role with a strong software development background, a passion for rapid solutions to technical challenges and a proven engineering track record – all of which makes you a leader in developing software solutions for complex business challenges and strategies. Advanced experience with platform architecture, mobile development, web3 skills and leading edge security strategies will make you a most exceptional team member.
What You'll Do
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable software solutions employing API frameworks, .NET libraries & applications, and Azure cloud services.
- Develop and deliver future versions of Keyavi platform services including those designed for modern cloud deployments, REST / graphQL APIs and microservices for application and platform integration.
- Lead the development of mission critical features & functions by helping translate business requirements and use cases for new cryptocurrency services into technical design, functional applications and secure, scalable deployments.
- Review, test, and verify code for adherence to quality and security standards -- ensuring high performance, quality, and responsiveness of our applications.
- Contribute to the long-term technology roadmap for the cryptocurrency security solution and collaborate with internal/external development teams to integrate with our platform.
- Understand our business comprehensively, including the applications’ functional and non-functional requirements and their impact on performance, scalability, integration and security.
- Continually drive process improvements and technical innovation for software development tools, technology, frameworks, and methodologies.
Who You Are
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field preferred.
- Strong experience developing API frameworks, REST / GraphQL, event processing models, multi-threading, enterprise integration patterns, web services / web sockets. Kubernetes is a plus.
- Strong experience with secure API implementation techniques leveraging encryption, application identities, layered defense and strong authentication and authorization.
- Strong design & OOP skills, troubleshooting & problem-solving skills and a passion for clean code.
- Must have at least 7+ years’ experience in highly available, enterprise commercial client and web-based applications that support large transaction volumes.
- Must have at least 7+ years’ experience of design, development, release cycle, and delivery of software products to market.
- Deep technical skills, along with strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills are a must.
- Must have an in-depth understanding and experience with both Front-End and Back-End development and databases, including SQL Server and NoSQL database experience.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentations skills for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Must be a results-oriented expert who has demonstrated effective decision making and delivered results.
- Team leadership experience strongly preferred.
- Experience in a start-up environment is preferred.
$135K - $170K
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzUuNjAuMTk3M
This job is closed
Compensation: $84k - $189k *
Location: CO Durango, Colorado, United States
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: