Senior Producer - Metaverse Group
- For the key game area, continuously and autonomously deliver outcomes that have a positive impact on the business objectives.
- Deliver meaningful improvements to the production craft in terms of processes, pipelines, and discipline.
- Build excellent relationships of trust with the project’s internal and external stakeholders and by doing so strengthen their commitment to the product and team.
- Actively make and propose time vs. quality vs. risk tradeoffs throughout the process of game development.
- Consistently champion the pillars and objectives of the project with the development team.
- With regards to process, make improvements for our cross-functional teams allowing them to maximize the quality of outputs in a way that is sensitive to costs and organizational timeframes.
- Improve the team members' overall process and agile knowledge.
- Take ownership of complex or challenging tasks and find a way to deliver on time and at high quality.
Why You're Made For This
- Set clear objectives for a key game area (with regards to AERMO) to support business goals and deliver against them.
- Organize the development planning so that the objectives will be met in a timely and efficient manner.
- Hold the vision and communicate the direction for the team and external stakeholders.
- Be the expert on our target player group by frequently analyzing their needs and feedback
- Excellent in identifying issues and proposing solutions that improve development processes across disciplines.
- Provide visibility for the team and external stakeholders of the progress made on the product and communicate risk when necessary.
- Able to translate the high-level pillars and objectives of the project into meaningful work for the development team; someone who keeps the development schedule aligned with our goals.
- Able to create workflows and tutorials that guide the entire task tracking/milestone management effort.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjI5LjYzLjI4M
This job is closed
Compensation: $63k - $69k *
Location: Remote - UK
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: