The BitMEX Product team manages the full product range on the BitMEX platform. This includes responsibilities for maintaining the existing range of products, optimising the existing product mix through data driven decisions and designing and rolling out new products aimed at increasing and diversifying our client base and revenues.
The successful candidate has deep roots in crypto through past employment or personal trading and will help to oversee the Delta One product suite, monitoring liquidity and revenue and will also act as the structuring representative on some of the team’s longer term projects. In particular, they will work closely with the Technology and Sales teams to deliver a future product suite that will meet client demands and grow revenues.
The position will also work with the Legal, Compliance, Marketing and Communications teams to prepare and roll out product launches.
- Product roll-outs -
- Coordinate work between relevant departments for product launches and changes to existing product suite.
- Ensure that project delivery is carried out according to the defined scope,plan and timeline.
- Carry out appropriate tracking and monitoring throughout the implementation and post successful completion.
- Regular status reporting for review at senior level.
- Assist the Head of Product with roadmap management
- Market development / transaction management
- Support the Head of Product in transaction design and innovation
- Coordinate with Legal team on product documentation
- Present transaction highlights and risks to internal stakeholders
- Product evaluation - Regularly evaluate product performance through objective tests. Closely monitor new products and product change performance.
- Design new products to address business objectives of the firm, in particular market structure revenue growth and revenue diversification while adapting to existing considerations (engine, legal etc.). Think outside the box, products might not need to conform to existing constraints. Prepare product launch justification for consideration by Exco and manage product development.
- Identify areas of change to existing product suite and evaluate financial and operational impact of proposed changes for consideration by Exco.
- Collaborate with Business Development and Customer Support to develop new opportunities and provide required product information and education for clients.
- Work with the engineering team on the design and testing of portfolio margining.
- 7+ years experience working in financial markets derivatives and crypto.
- Ability to innovate, refine and coordinate the execution of transactions.
- Demonstrated quantitative and analytical skills
- Data science experience is a plus.
- Driven individual with a passion for crypto.
- Understanding of fintech, cryptocurrency and regulation.
- Track record of coordinating stakeholders across functions/businesses and locations to execute transactions and/or launch new products.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build lasting and trusted relationships extensively across the business.
- Ability to interface between the business and technology teams and control functions (legal, compliance) to ensure timely completion of Financial Products priorities.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjI5LjYzLjI4M
This job is closed
Compensation: $90k - $110k *
Location: HK Hong Kong
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: