Join a leading fintech company thatâs democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
As we continue to build...
Weâre seeking curious, growth minded thinkers to help shape our vision, structures and systems; playing a key-role as we launch into our ambitious future. If youâre invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world â weâd love to have you apply.
<h2><strong>About the team</strong></h2>
The Crypto Trading teamâs mission is to design, build, and maintain services that power and accelerate our crypto products, platforms, and operations, with the goal of building the worldâs best crypto trading platform. As a Senior Software Developer, you will have a highly visible and impactful role at a relatively small company directly building the core crypto trading software that supports our mobile and web applications.
What youâll do
- Build scalable systems and components, making the right tradeoffs to account for stability and long-term maintainability.
- Design, write, test, and release product-facing features with stringent correctness and scalability requirements.
- Collaborate with our frontend and data teams to fine tune our REST APIs supporting millions of customers.
- Mentor junior developers on the team and lead project of large complexity
- Identify opportunities to improve system performance, team productivity and reduce risk
What you bring
- 5+ years of software developmentexperience.
- 3+ years experience writing low latency, large scale distributed systems.
- Familiarity with writing highly concurrent systems and good intuition for REST API design.
- Proven experience working on large projects with long-term impact on a single system or team.
- Strong technical grasp with excellent judgment on task prioritizations.
- Ability to solve complex engineering problems that deliver results aligned with team objectives.
- Ability to mentor junior developers and lead the team technically on new initiatives and system improvements
Click here to learn more about Robinhoodâs Benefits.
Weâre looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If youâre ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our missionâweâd love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.