About the Company
Gemini is a global crypto and Web3 platform founded by Tyler Winklevoss and Cameron Winklevoss in 2014. Gemini offers a wide range of crypto products and services for individuals and institutions in over 70 countries.
Our flagship product, the Gemini Exchange, was built to be a compliant and secure platform to buy, sell, and store crypto. Our suite of retail products includes ActiveTrader, a high-performance platform for advanced traders. Gemini also offers the Gemini Credit Card providing real-time crypto rewards, the Gemini dollar (GUSD), a U.S. dollar-backed stablecoin, and Gemini Staking, allowing users to securely stake their tokens on-chain and receive rewards. Nifty Gateway, Gemini's NFT platform, is the world's premier marketplace for NFTs and digital art.
Gemini customers also have access to a wide range of institutional products tailor-made for high-net-worth individuals, asset and wealth managers, and hedge funds and liquidity providers seeking exposure to crypto. Customers looking to place large orders can use Gemini eOTC, a fully-electronic over-the-counter trading platform built for high-value bulk orders. For wealth management professionals, we offer a unique destination for their clientsâ crypto portfolios from a single platform, and we enable fully electronic clearing and settlement of off-exchange crypto trades.
The Department: Consumer Experience
The Role:Senior Software Engineer (Frontend)
Gemini is where innovation, speed to delivery, and big ideas are celebrated. We are builders who are inventing the future of finance via crypto and Web3 driven innovation. We are in the process of establishing our Gemini development center in Gurgaon (Gurugram), India with plans to begin recruitment by the end of April 2023. We are hiring software engineers and technical product managers in this location along with other key roles, including human resources and talent acquisition, finance, support, and compliance.
As a Senior Frontend Software Engineer, you'll drive building a world-class marketing site to educate our customers and sell them on Gemini. Youâll help drive customer experience improvements to set us apart in the industry. If website performance enhancements, fast website updates, and website analytics excites you, this is the place for you.
There are 1-5 positions open under this role.
- Develop new products and product features on the Gemini marketing site including the platform and CMS tooling.
- Collaborate with product managers, designers, and other engineers to design and deliver high-quality features on the website.
- Build efficient and reusable UI components and architect reliable, performant, and maintainable solutions. Review other software engineersâ code for correctness, >
- Own the DevOps lifecycle for a product; building, validating and maintaining high quality products through its lifetime.
- Provide technical input and knowledge to the planning, design, and requirements process for new products and features.
- You have at least 6 years of experience building consumer-facing web applications at scale.
- You have knowledge of web best practices and stay informed about innovations in the web industry.
- You have a strong understanding of UX/UI concepts and a demonstrated record of design and product sensibility.
- The ability to work closely across teams (and time-zones) and manage dependencies.
- A customer and product-focused mindset, with the ability to make well-reasoned tradeoffs between speed and quality.
- The ability to adapt and handle multiple competing priorities in collaboration with peers.
- Expertise in unit and integration testing.
- Experience working with performance analysis tooling.
- Experience influencing product decisions with data.
- Experience working with experimentation.
- Competitive starting salary
- A discretionary annual bonus
At Gemini, we strive to build diverse teams that reflect the people we want to empower through our products, and we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. Equal Opportunity is the Law, and Gemini is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. If you have a specific need that requires accommodation, please let a member of the People Team know.