ChainSafe is a leading blockchain research and development firm specializing in infrastructure solutions for the decentralized web. Alongside its contributions to significant ecosystems such as Ethereum, Polkadot, Filecoin, Mina, and more, ChainSafe creates solutions for developers and teams across the web3 space utilizing our expertise ingaming,bridging, NFTs, anddecentralized storage. As part of the mission to build innovative products for users and better tooling for developers, ChainSafe embodies an open-source and community-oriented ethos.
To learn more about ChainSafe, look at our Discord, GitHub, and website.
Here’s what you need to know before reading on:
- Our progressive tech stack includes Go, Rust, and TypeScript
- We spearhead ecosystem projects like Lodestar, Web3.js, Forest, Mina-rs, and Gossamer
- We are global, remote-friendly, and open to contractors
At ChainSafe, you’ll be part of a team that believes in the community's vital importance and contributes to advancing humanity with open-source and decentralized technology.
Who we need
As a Senior Unity Developer, you will be responsible for further developing and iterating on ChainSafe's existing Unity Gaming SDK.
You will also have the opportunity to become a recognized leader in the blockchain industry. We are very active in blockchain communities and are often asked to give talks & workshops at conferences around the world.
- Maintain and develop the ChainSafe Unity SDK
- Innovate on current and future gaming-related products
- Be responsible for the technical decisions and its justification
- 3+ years working with unity
- Experience in building Unity-compatible code libraries
- Experience building and maintaining Unity plugins
- Ability to build clean architecture designs and a solid understanding of software design patterns and their implementations in C#
- Understanding of .NET Runtime
- Experience with git & GitHub
- Experience with other popular gaming engines, especially Unreal Engine
- Technical understanding of distributed systems and/or blockchain technology
- Experience with IAP (In-App Purchases)
- A passion for open-source software
- A passion for blockchain technology
- 4 Hours of overlap with central European time zones
If you feel like you’re the perfect fit for the role, please apply even if you don’t match all the requirements.
- Selected candidates will be invited to a 30-to–45-minute screening call with one of our tech recruiters
- Next, candidates will be invited to a 60-minute values interview with one of our team members
- Then, candidates will be asked to complete a technical task in under 4 hours, but we provide up to 5 business days to complete it
- Lastly, candidates will be invited to a 60-minute interview with the team lead
Why Join ChainSafe
Founded by developers for developers, ChainSafe is a remote-first company with an international team. We continue to provide opportunities for personal and professional growth, value autonomy and responsibility, have a results-driven environment, and offer flexible work hours.
We care deeply aboutour valuesand look for these attributes in every new team member. In addition, we recognize the benefits of cultivating a diverse team and aspire to embed respect for all people into our culture. We encourage women, the LGBTQIA+ community, people of colour, and members of any other group underrepresented in the blockchain space (or tech in general) to apply.
How to Apply
Please fill out the Greenhouse application form below and ensure that you attach your resume and link your Github/Gitlab profile or any software project you have contributed to (if applicable).
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzUuMTc1LjEwNy4xNDIM
This job is closed
Compensation: $140k - $157k *
Location: BE Berlin, Berlin, Germany
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: