About the team + role
The Crypto Trading team’s mission is to design, build, and maintain services that power and accelerate our crypto products, platforms, and operations, with the goal of building the world’s best crypto trading platform. As Software Developer, you will have a highly visible and impactful role at a relatively small company directly building the core crypto trading software that supports our mobile and web applications.
The role is located in the office location(s) listed on this job description which will align with our in-office working environment. Please connect with your recruiter for more information regarding our in-office philosophy and expectations.
What you’ll do
- Build scalable systems and components, making the right tradeoffs to account for stability and long-term maintainability.
- Design, write, test, and release product-facing features with stringent correctness and scalability requirements.
- Collaborate with our frontend and data teams to fine tune our REST APIs supporting millions of customers.
- Work closely with Product, Design, and Platform teams to drive the vision for the future of Robinhood Crypto.
What you bring
- 3+ years of software development experience.
- 2+ years experience writing low latency, large scale distributed systems.
- Familiarity with writing highly concurrent systems and good intuition for REST API design.
- Proven experience working on large projects with long-term impact on a single system or team.
- Strong technical grasp with excellent judgment on task prioritizations.
- Ability to solve complex development problems that deliver results aligned with team objectives.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjA0LjE2OS4yMzAM
This job is closed
Compensation: $90k - $112k *
Location: ON Toronto, Ontario, Canada
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: