Axelar delivers secure cross-chain communication. That means dApp users can interact with any asset, any application, on any chain via a proof-of-stake transport layer.
Axelar has raised capital from top-tier investors, including Binance, Coinbase, Dragonfly Capital and Polychain Capital. Partners include major proof-of-stake blockchains, such as Avalanche, Cosmos, Ethereum, Polkadot and others. Axelar’s team includes experts in distributed systems/cryptography and MIT/Google/Consensys alumni; the co-founders, Sergey Gorbunov and Georgios Vlachos, were founding team members at Algorand.
As a Solutions Architect at Axelar, you will play a pivotal role in bridging the gap between our cutting-edge decentralized technology and our partners. You will work closely with the Head of Developer Relations to provide technical expertise, guidance, and support to help partners successfully integrate and utilize Axelar's solutions.
- Collaborate closely with the Head of Developer Relations to understand Axelar's technology offerings, value proposition, and strategic goals
- Act as the primary technical contact for developers, partners, and clients looking to integrate Axelar's solutions into their projects
- Understand customer needs and requirements, and translate them into actionable technical recommendations and solutions
- Provide guidance and technical assistance throughout the integration and implementation process, addressing challenges and ensuring successful outcomes
- Develop and present technical workshops, documentation, and resources to empower developers and partners to effectively utilize Axelar's technology
- Participate in relevant industry events, conferences, and forums to represent Axelar and build relationships within the ecosystem
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Engineering, Business development and Marketing to ensure alignment between developer needs and Axelar's product roadmap
- Continuously stay up-to-date with industry trends, emerging technologies, and competitive landscape to provide valuable insights and recommendations
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
- Proven experience of +3 years as a Solutions Architect, Technical Consultant, or similar role within the blockchain industry
- Strong understanding of blockchain concepts, decentralized networks, and related technologies
- Proficiency in Solidity programming language.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to convey complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Demonstrated experience in troubleshooting and problem-solving in technical environments
- Self-driven with the ability to work independently and as part of a collaborative team
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Willingness to adapt to a fast-paced start-up environment and embrace new challenges
- Prior experience working remotely or in a distributed team is a plus
What we offer
- Autonomous, distributed environment with the opportunity to work collaboratively in a diverse team across the world
- The scope to contribute to high impact work and really make a difference in a decentralized protocol
- Chance to really challenge yourself whilst learning heaps of stuff in the process
- Unlimited time off throughout the year to rest and recharge
- Competitive compensation with stock options, experiencing growth from the initial phase
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMTguMjA2LjEyLjE1NwM