Talos: Institutional Fabric for the Digital Asset Market
Founded in 2018, Talos provides institutional-grade trading technology for the global digital asset market, powering many of the major players in the crypto ecosystem. We are a tight-knit but decentralized team of highly-experienced engineers and businesspeople. We are a remote-friendly work environment, with physical hubs in New York and Singapore.
Weâre Hiring: Solutions Architect, Dealer (APAC)
As a Solutions Architect at Talos, youâll work closely with our clients to onboard the Talos platform into their workflows. Youâll participate in the full lifecycle of onboarding new clients with complex requirements for the Talos dealer platform, including requirements gathering and solutions design during the sales process to project management and delivery during the integration phase.
Successful candidates will need to have a deep understanding of the crypto ecosystem, the Talos platform, and client requirements. You should be able to understand client requirements including technical details, be able to communicate effectively with clients, and represent their requirements internally to the product organization.
Reporting Manager: Head of Solutions Architecture
Responsibilities and Duties
- Serve as an expert on Talos products and solutions.
- Engage with clients during the sales and post-sales process to articulate the Talos product and potential integrations.
- Partner with Talosâs sales executives, owning all technical & solution aspects of prospective client engagement.
- Build relationships with client-side CTOs, Heads of Product, and Engineering teams to identify client/prospect-specific product gaps.
- Serve as the primary point of contact, product expert, project manager, and escalation point for issues with complex client onboardings and technical integrations.
- Work with internal product and development teams to define the product for client solutions to build the product enhancements and timelines for the client integration.
- Serve as the voice of the client during product meetings for ongoing engagements.
- Understanding of Trading platforms and Capital Markets/Digital Asset Markets terminology.
- Ability to visualise, understand, simplify and solve complex workflows and debug complex systems.
- Understanding of cloud-based deployments, integration projects & B2B SaaS environments.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Curiosity and passion to solve new client problems.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Flexibility to engage with coworkers and clients globally across different time zones.