Our vision: Crypto will re-shape our money, our financial system, our internet, and our society, and ultimately contribute to every individual's freedom and dignity. Our mission: Take care of our team, promote and advance crypto globally, and empower every individual in the world. OKX is revolutionising world systems through our cutting-edge digital asset exchange, Web3 portal and blockchain ecosystems. We are deeply committed to shaping a fairer, more transparent and accessible society through blockchain technology and to date, we have 50+ million users, 3000+ employees and 180+ countries believing in the same vision as us. We are safe and reliable, backed by our Proof of Reserves. As strong supporters of the Arts and Sports, we are proud partners of @McLarenF1 @ManCity @Tribeca.
About the Team
The Compliance function at OKX is responsible for the overall compliance culture at the company. We’re a team of risk-minded problem solvers who advise the business on the company’s regulatory obligations and enterprise risk.
About the Opportunity:
The successful candidate will have prior AML transaction monitoring and investigations experience in the financial services, FinTech or cryptocurrency industries. You will help to detect fraudulent activity, suspicious/illegal behaviors and patterns, as well as assist in projects focused on preventing and detecting financial crime. As part of the AML Investigations team, you’ll be be responsible for conducting a variety of tasks such as alert reviews, investigations, preparing narrative information for SAR filings, conducting enhanced due diligence, and participating in ad-hoc projects as needed. You will utilize internal and external investigative resources and apply logical research techniques.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Conduct daily reviews and triaging of alerts utilizing real-time blockchain analytics monitoring, manual reports or internal/external referrals.
- Review potential matches against various regulatory watchlists and conduct additional research to ascertain validity of matches; escalate potentially suspicious activity to management.
- Conduct regular risk assessments and monitor suspicious transactions to identify potential money laundering activities.
- Where appropriate, facilitate Requests for Information (RFIs) with cross-functional staff in the investigation of transaction monitoring cases.
- Conduct research using internal and external sources to help determine potentially suspicious activity and disposition of adverse news.
- Create, update and maintain files and records related to all supporting information used in mitigating the alerts.
- Work closely with other teams, such as Compliance, Legal, and Risk, to ensure that all AML-related activities are aligned with the company's overall compliance strategy.
- Assist with the validation of the transaction monitoring system or any updates required.
What We Look For in You:
- 2+ years experience in conducting AML related alert reviews, account activity analysis and due-diligence in a financial services institution.
- Strong writing, analytical and communications skills. Must be able to execute tasks within tight deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills are necessary to work effectively with colleagues across regions and business units.
- Should be a self-starter, organized, detail oriented, and results driven.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English is required.
Nice to Haves:
- Prior experience working in a multi-national or matrix environment.
- Knowledge with AML/CFT/Sanctions, money transmission regulations, and industry best practices.
- Familiarity with commonly used transaction monitoring & reporting tool(s), such as Solidus Labs, Chainalysis, or Notabene.
- Relevant industry certifications, e.g. CAMS.
- Cryptocurrency experience is a plus.
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive total compensation package
- L&D programs and Education subsidy for employees' growth and development
- Various team building programs and company events
- Wellness and meal allowances
- Comprehensive healthcare schemes for employees and dependants
- More that we love to tell you along the process!
Cover Letter / AI Interview⬇