Sr. Gameplay Engineer - Unreal
- 5+ years of game development experience.
- Shipped at least one high-quality AAA game for PC or Console.
- Strong programming background and C++ knowledge.
- Strong problem solving abilities.
- Hands-on experience with gameplay systems like AI, Animation, Combat and Missions.
- Experience profiling and optimizing game performance.
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative environment with multiple stakeholders.
- Must love games!
- Experience with MMO or Action RPG game development.
- Experience with procedural world and dungeon generation algorithms.
- Experience working on a distributed team spread across several time zones.
- Unreal Engine 4 experience.
What we offer
- Fully remote work, with a yearly company offsite.
- Experience working with gaming veterans of game titles with a gross aggregate revenue well over $10B USD.
- Flexible PTO.
- Experience creating a new IP with franchise potential.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMTguMjA2LjEyLjE1NwM