SIMBA Chain (short for Simple Blockchain Applications) eliminates the complexity of blockchain app development, making Web3 technology accessible to all. Incubated at the University of Notre Dame, SIMBA Chain allows customers to deploy blockchain applications without spending substantial time and money on external consultants or tech experts.
In addition to streamlined smart-contract development, SIMBA Chain auto-generates APIs that support public, private, and hybrid blockchain deployments. Using SIMBA Chain’s cloud-based platform, developers, companies, universities, and other organizations can build Web3 solutions quickly and efficiently.
Today, the intellectual depth and curiosity of the SIMBA Chain team continue to establish the company as a leader in enterprise and government blockchain applications. Join us as we continue to bring Web3 solutions to life!
SIMBA Chain is looking for a US-based, Fully Remote - Sr. Program Manager with passion for bringing real world blockchain technologies and decentralized solutions to our US Government customers. We are looking for a leader to be responsible for program execution across a portfolio of projects.
As thePprogram Engagement Lead, this person is responsible for providing the planning, direction, and controls required to meet the cost, schedule, and performance goals throughout the life-cycle of our government projects. This person will also identify new business opportunities and lead the development of proposals and presentations.
SIMBA’s team is remotely spread across the globe with flexible working hours. If this sounds like a fit, we’d love to hear from you.
A strong predictor for success will be evident in a candidate with experience working in a fast paced environment that requires nimbleness when engaging with customers and partners. This individual collaborates well with other team members and stakeholders on all parts of the stack, enthusiastic about blockchain technology now and beyond the existing landscape.
What you’ll be doing at SIMBA:
- Manage proposal development for follow-on business or new business opportunities in related program areas. Based on your experience in Government contracting, you will create the winning strategy, lead development of proposal materials, and ensure compliance with technical, cost, and management requirements. You will also participate in any resulting negotiations, and once a proposed effort is awarded, will manage the effort throughout its life cycle
- Act as primary representative with the customer on Government Programs. Your primary responsibility is to maintain close contact with the customer’s organization to provide the highest possible level of customer satisfaction, including to ensure a continuous line of communication is maintained with the our customer representatives to maintain a high level of program status awareness, provide timely recognition and resolution of problems, identify follow-on business opportunities, and prevent surprises
- You will participate in contract strategy, development, review and negotiations for your programs. You will also support the development and execution of the business area growth plans within our Government sector
- You will be responsible for identifying the staffing/resource needs for your programs to ensure adequate staffing for successful program completion. You will coordinate with the SIMBA delivery teams and subcontractors on execution of project deliverables.
- Plan, monitor, update, and report on Government Program performance throughout the complete program life cycle.
Experience & Skills to be successful:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, or technical related discipline and at least 15+ years of experience related to US government projects and programs
- Proven track record in leading and managing government projects with subcontractors
- Ability to develop and execute program roadmap & define customer business objectives and success criteria
- Ability to lead, communicate and drive program execution at senior levels, drive escalation management, and issue resolution.
- Proven leadership abilities inclusive of successful change management, mentoring, career development, training, succession planning, holding people accountable, and conducting yearly reviews
- Mastery of the ability to manage complex situations, delegate authority, lead and inspire your team, drive innovative thinking, instill collaboration, drive for success, challenge status quo, and demonstrate the ability to adapt to dynamic situations
- Proven experience and skills in team building, time management, conflict resolution, communication, briefing, presentation, strategic thinking, marketing, and literacy in the program management disciplines
- Strong analytical background with the evaluation of requests for proposals and/or quotes. Experience with preparing, reviewing, and submitting proposals and/or quotes
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced working environment, and thrive in a fully-remote working culture.
- Experience working through all lifecycle phases of software development program from concept through delivery
- Understanding of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations (DFARS)
- Experience managing projects using agile development models
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to travel domestically to meet with our partners and customers
- Must be a US Citizen
Extra Bonus Points:
- Familiarity with Blockchain Technology and Web3 environment.
- Experience working in a similar blockchain as a service company
- Possess an Active US Government clearance
- US Air Force contracting and project execution experience
The base salary for this position is between $160,000 - $196,000. Compensation may vary outside of this range depending on a number of factors, including the candidate's qualification, skills and experience.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjI5LjYzLjI4M
This job is closed
Compensation: $160k - $196k
Location: DC Washington, District of Columbia, United States
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: