The Sui Foundation exists to support the development, growth and adoption of the Sui network. Sui is the first permissionless Layer 1 blockchain designed from the ground up to enable creators and developers to build unique Web3 experiences from gaming to finance.
The Sui Foundation is committed to three decentralization principles; Embrace transparency and level the playing field, Communicate openly to build a culture of trust, and Engage directly with the community.
Sui Foundation is looking for a program manager with a passion for education, web3 and programming languages. This person will run the cross-functional opportunities to help grow our developer and education communities to strengthen our ecosystem.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to enable a diverse developer community to build the foundations for the decentralized future and accelerate the adoption of web3. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who enjoys high-impact, complex, and multi-disciplinary initiatives and programs.
- Own and lead cross-functional Educational and Developer Relations programs
- Operationalize opportunities to collaborate with education providers to amplify Sui educational content.
- Drive strategic initiatives to build out structured learning including the development of bootcamps, activation of university programs, and other strategic initiatives.
- Evaluate and improve the effectiveness of our education programs and make updates based on feedback loops from stakeholders.
- Work with internal and external writers to ensure that educational content is accurate, accessible, and delivered in an effective way.
- Collaborate closely with the Developer Relations team to ensure that our strategy and program roadmap is closely aligned to deliver the highest impact.
- Build strong relationships with Education and Developer Relations team members to ensure successful execution of team driven initiatives
- Creating scalable workflows and processes to amplify our efforts.
- Manage goals, schedule, budget, resources, and risk to ensure successful execution of initiatives
- 3+ years with product management or program management
- Experience with end-to-end program execution from ideation to delivery.
- Experience with startup operations and budget management
- Experience with managing external partner relationships and vendors.
- Experience with managing open source programs.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzUuNjAuMTk3M