Education Jobs in Web3
61 jobs found
Tenderly is on a mission to simplify Ethereum development and make it more accessible to everyone. By providing a leading suite of development tools and Web3 infrastructure, Tenderly empowers developers to work smarter, not harder.
We are looking for a new team member - DevRel Education Content Lead!
What are the best ways to build in Web3? What are the emerging best engineering practices for building and running Web3 projects?
Help us figure out the answers to these questions by talking to Web3 devs and researching the space. Armed with this knowledge and your own experience in Web3 development, help us shape and evolve our educational strategy. You’ll be driving the creation of engaging and valuable example projects, and to-the-point educational resources around them. Leaning on your social presence and talent for public speaking, you’ll get to share your work with the world, engage our community of builders and learners even further, and help make Web3 best practices a common thing!
- Contribute to the design, implementation, delivery, and evolution of Tenderly’s Web3 development education strategy, focusing on the discovery of best emerging web3 engineering practices.
- Use different approaches to gather insights into the pain points, challenges, and best practices of Web3 developers in order to effectively steer the development education strategy.
- Contribute to the production of educational materials by building example/case-study projects, and creating related content in different formats (tutorials, blog posts, YouTube videos, mini-courses, etc.).
- Define, track, and report on key metrics related to developer education and engagement.
- Prepare and conduct workshops, demos, presentations, and talks for in-person and online events
- Collaborate with product, marketing, and engineering teams to identify and prioritize developer education needs and opportunities.
- Contribute to building and maintaining a strong community of Web3 developers through a strong presence on social media and different activities such as conferences, and meetups.
- Contribute to the development of Web3 technologies by providing feedback and insights from the developer community and the community of learners.
- Monitor and analyze trends in the Web3 ecosystem and adjust the education strategy and activities accordingly.
- Ability to design, implement, and deliver effective learning experiences for developers: e.g. workshops, courses, tutorials
- Experience with developer tools, infrastructure, and services in the Web3 ecosystem
- Solid understanding of major development areas in the Web3 space (e.g., DeFi, governance, ZK, NFT)
- Strong problem-solving skills, data-driven approach to decision-making, and ability to adapt to changing market and technology trends in the Web3 space.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to articulate complex technical concepts to a diverse audience, primarily developers, and other stakeholders in the Web3 ecosystem
- Readiness to engage in two-way communication with developers and other stakeholders in the Web3 space through various channels, including social media, conferences, and meetups
- Experience or aspiration for developer advocacy and community-building
- Readiness to work independently and collaboratively with cross-functional teams, including product, marketing, and engineering teams, to identify and prioritize developer education needs and opportunities
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
What We Offer
- Stock Options. Everybody should own a part of the company and want our team members to benefit from our shared success.
- Competitive compensation that includes base pay and an annual bonus
- US-based employees: Health insurance for you and your dependents, including medical, dental, and vision insurance. In partnership with Sequoia One, we offer multiple flexible plans to employees.
- Canada-based employees: Health insurance for you and your dependents in partnership with Remote.com including dental, vision, and general healthcare
- US-based employees: 401(k) Retirement Plan. Effective immediately, no vesting period
- Canada-based employees: Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP) with up to 3% match
- Flexible working hours. You are entrusted to manage your working hours effectively. The only important thing is that it allows for collaboration with your team.
- Flexible vacation policy. We encourage employees to use their time off for rest.
- Company equipment. Standard equipment includes a MacBook laptop, a monitor, and a keyboard and mouse of your choice.
Support in Life Changes
- Parental leave for birth and adopting parents is fully covered in duration set accordingly to the country policy.
- Four weeks of paid parental leave for non-birthing parents. Four weeks of paid time off after a baby has arrived (effective immediately), enabling you to partake in the joys and responsibilities of parenthood
📌 We encourage you to spend at least some part of onboarding in person with the team (a week or two should be sufficient).
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzEuMjE3LjEwNwM